Chapter 16| Stupid Natsu

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of it's characters. Hiro Mashima does.

Warning: Swearing

~ Lucy's P.O.V ~

"Good morning Luce!" Is what he said.

I looked at him, blinking. "Natsu..." I call out slowly, "why are you in my room?" I ask before quickly adding, "better yet, what are you doing here in my house?" I looked at the time and it's 6:39 a.m already, "specifically, in this time of hour?"

It's another morning of chaos with Natsu being here. Somehow, his presence isn't bothering me that much now, although I still get surprised by his morning visits. It's adorable now that I think about it.

He gave a blank look before scratching the back of his neck, the habit I adapted from him.

"I wanted to see you wake up." He shrugs as if what he said is one of the norm.

I felt my jaw drop as I look at him with an incredulous expression. "Were you watching me sleep all this time?!" I ask, almost shouting at fright.

It's kind of awkward having this side of Natsu. It's not normal. Plus, I just had this dream of someone looking at me. Like someone glaring at my back as I talk to someone but the image is not clear and I can't even remember anything about it. Just bits of it.

Maybe that's why that dream felt so real! Because of Natsu watching me sleep, which is, creepy yet sweet at the same time.

Yep, I'm twisted.

He shrugged before looking elsewhere, "You look cute sleeping," he says, turning his head to grin at me, "not loud and crazy." He teased.

I blinked, "What did you say?"

He chuckled nervously, "Kidding! Kidding. You may be crazy, loud and everything but that's what I like about you." He said, smiling.

I bit my lip to suppress a smile.

If this is the kind of morning I'm always going to get up on then I may as well wish to wake up every morning like this... but I'm too lazy to wake up in the morning so, screw love, I'll just sleep.

I scoffed at him, "Nice thing to hear that coming from you, like the last time I just found at that you don't like my very soul." I say, being my sarcastic side again.

Way to ruin the moment Lucy...

This may really sound rude or harsh at some point and I don't even have any idea where this bitterness is coming from. All I know is that I want to hear his say about this.

"Lucy, we talked about this already. I'm trying to earn you back now, alright? Will you just let the past be the past and move on?!" He said while raising his voice, almost glaring at me. His mood swings from back then resurfacing. "How is this going to work out?!"

Okay... I know I started this shit and all but why is he getting sooo damn mad about it? It's not my fault my heart still haven't coped up with that heart break and having Loke ignoring me isn't helping at all.

I paused in my train of thoughts as I think of anything else to say.

"I'm sorry." I whimpered. It's my fault anyways, I started all this crap and I have to apologize for making him get mad at me. I bit my lip.

"No, no." He shook his head before looking at me with nothing but coldness, causing me to flinch. It's been at least 1 and a half month since I didn't receive that look. "I'll go to school now, let's just see each other in school. I don't want to talk to you or see you right now." He said before walking out my window and jumping down.