Chapter 11| No Classes

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of it's characters. Hiro Mashima does.

Warning: Swearing

~ Lucy's P.O.V ~

"Welcome back, Lucy."

The first thing I heard out of his mouth the moment I entered. Every one of my classmates face lit up and smiled at me. I was late in class because of Natsu and Jellal.

Up until this moment I'm still mad about it. When Natsu said he visited me this morning to make me some breakfast, what he really mean is roasting my house. If you ask me, I think that he's reasons are so cute and touching but that was all erased from the moment he lit up my whole kitchen and I had to extinguish it all with my magic and restore everything back.

That actually took a toll on me because Natsu's fire are hard to put out. He's a Dragon Slayer after all and because he couldn't eat his own fire, me and Jellal had to do anything but it was no use at all. Jellal was screaming around the house like a bitch so I have to do everything myself.

I sighed before forcing a smile on my tired face, "Thank you Capricorn-sensei." I said before going to the back of the class to take a seat. I gave my thanks to the class to when they asked about how I am doing and stuffs like that.

Capricorn-san nodded before starting the class.

Natsu is currently at the infirmary right now because I beat him up. It was only a punch in the face and a kick in the stomach, I wonder why he ended up looking like he fought a monstrous beast...

I looked at the board and sighed.

Another tiring Monday.

~_~ ~_~ ~_~ ~_~ ~_~

I was making my way for my next class which is, English. I only have Jellal and Loke with me on that one. I sighed.

I feel like crying my hair out of frustration and tiredness. I haven't had much sleep because I was too busy having a movie night with myself then the incident this morning.

Can't I get a break?

"Hey Lulu!" Loke, coming up from behind me, says.

It didn't surprise me though, he has the habit of popping out of nowhere and speaking some things out of nowhere.

"Yo," I greeted, "where's Jellal?"

"Aw~! I'm already here, don't go looking for him." He feigned hurt, holding a hand against his chest and for a moment, it looks real.

I nudged him on the shoulder playfully, "I'm just looking for him. I'm kind of worried about him..." I said, looking around for that familiar blue head.

"Why? What happened?" He asked as we started walking towards our room.

"Well, he was screaming like a bitch this morning because of the fire." I replied and we are now standing in front of the classroom.

The teacher's not around yet so I guess it's okay to chat around. I'm not that talkative in class - just a little - and payed attention to every discussion but it's not always like that, take Mathematics for example.

"You know how he is." Loke says, reminiscing about the past.

The past isn't something I like the idea of reminiscing about. My past is something I wanted to get rid of and not talk about but here's the thing, we all had a rough past and I think backtracking for a little while wouldn't hurt.