Chapter 22| Participants

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. Hiro Mashima does.

Warning: Swearing

~ Lucy's P.O.V ~

"So as you all know, the Grand Magic Games are now coming up and because of that, the students that would be participating are going on a trip-"

"IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP!" Natsu shouts, standing up, already knowing the outcome that he's going to be a part of the games. "Zooming through the sky! Little Einstein!" He sang while dancing nae nae.

Everyone laughed at this. I let out a small giggle, careful to not be recognized by Aquarius.

"-for practice!" Aquarius glared at him. "Sit the hell down Mr. Dragneel or I'll drown you to next life."

"Aww..." He pouts before sitting back again. He faced me, "I like that song." He said.

I bit my lip to prevent myself from laughing. "Shut up Natsu, you're going to get us in trouble!" I whispered.

He shrugs, not really caring if he gets in trouble or not. Cue the rolling of the eyes. Wee!

"The participants are going to Fairy Tail's sacred ground for training because of its magical properties. It will help you be stronger too. Principal Makarov will call in the announcement of the participants later so you better wait for it brats. Got it?!" She glared at us, daring everyone to oppose her, Natsu's about to raise his hand but I snatched it back down.

"Hai!" We shouted our agreement.

She nodded, "Good. Now, turn your books to page two hundred eighty six..." She began lecturing and I zoned out.

After that tragic and chaotic stage play, we got thrown out off the stage by Laxus and Mirajane. I wouldn't blame them though. A week of practice and it all ended up like that.

After the play, they all reunited with their parents and I just came along and mingled with them. Zeref though, being Natsu's brother and also the one I'm kind of close with, teased him to no end for kissing me...

My eyes widen at the reminder.

I don't know. Natsu never really talked about it after that and I don't know if I should be happy about it. It was either he regrets it or he just want me to have some time thinking about it, I guess.

He did told me that he wasn't sorry for taking my first kiss because he wanted it to be him in the first place.

I'm not sure, I mean, he did steal my first kiss and even though I liked it, a lot, but stealing is a crime.

Nah, who am I kidding?

If it is Natsu kissing me, I don't fucking mind! He can kiss me all he want and I won't even give a damn about it but of course, in this world full of judgment and teasing - especially the gang but I don't know what their opinions are, about this -, I gotta play lowkey and pretend that I give a damn fuck about it.

Knowing Natsu, he would probably tease me for the rest of my living life about it once he finds out that I like- no, love the thought of him kissing me.

And I don't ever want to even think about it.

"Luce, you think they're going to allow you in the games, finally?" Natsu asks, breaking me out of my reverie.

"Oh, uhh, yeah, sure, whatever." Wait, what did he just asked me again?

Mavis, I can't even face him properly without remembering the feel of his lips on mine. Here he is, acting like nothing happened...