Chapter 13| Talking

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. Hiro Mashima does.

Warning: Swearing.

~ Lucy's P.O.V ~

"Where?"

"Head master's office."

"Why?"

"Master told me to tutor him because of his grades."

"When?"

"When he first came here. He was a transferee from Phantom Lord High remember?

"Oh yeah... How?"

"Well, I was already tutoring him since we're juniors and we hanged out almost everyday and every minute then I confessed my feelings for him."

"What?"

"He said that he also has feelings for me but he doesn't know what to do and I think those were the time when he still haven't met you guys."

I nodded and pursed my lips in thought as I continued to interrogate Levy on how she and Gajeel got together. I also learned many things about her like how she loves books and she was a nerd like me and many stuffs.

"We are all childhood friends but then... Wait, you know about his past right?" I asked, looking at her with a horrified expression at the thought that I was about to say something so important.

"Yeah, I know all about it." She looked down sadly, "I'm kind of worried about him up until now but when I see him smile and act so reckless when he's with you guys, I feel good." She said, smiling brightly at me.

I sighed in relief at that. I thought I almost slipped. The guys aren't here yet because they were asked by Gramps for something that I would later find out.

"So, yeah. When we all met and played when we were kids, his father's business grew and they decided to move away and then we found out that he's already studying here after twelve something years. We were ecstatic. There was one time, he didn't recognize who I am and he almost killed me. That's when we knew that he changed a lot." I told her, smiling at that certain memory.

I may be twisted and all because he almost killed me when he didn't know who I am at first sight and I still laugh at the thought of it. Heck, if I were him, I would kill me too! Who wouldn't react like he did? I just jumped out of nowhere looking at him like some deranged psychopath and lunged at him. I bet Gajeel already told her about that already.

Levy doubled over at the reminder, tears almost coming out of her eyes. It was like her laugh was contagious, I joined in as well.

"Somebody's having a lot of fun, I see."

We stopped and looked behind us to see Natsu and the guys carrying loads of boxes.

"Hey guys!" I greeted, just looking at them having trouble with the packages.

"Gajeel!" Levy jumped up and immediately went to her boyfriend's aid. She helped him with one box and put it down on the ground before giving him a smile and a kiss on the cheek.

"Miss me, shrimp?" Gajeel smirked at her making her punch his chest playfully. He chuckled at her before giving her a kiss on the lips.