Chapter 19| Healing

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. Hiro Mashima does.

Warning: Swearing

~ Natsu's P.O.V ~

"You know, Lucy's upset about you." I mumble to Loke.

We are now inside Lucy's living room as Porlyusica started treating her.

I did not know what I just did. I was just asking Lisanna how to deal with what happened to us this morning, seeing as she's on her free time. Lisanna said that once, Bixlow did that to her and he apologized moments later on with a bunch of roses, chocolate, plush toys and a lot of sorries.

Right after Bixlow came and fetched her, I began to catch on Lucy's scent with some other guy's scent. I followed and came face to face with a silver haired bastard, whom Gray introduced as Lyon, getting all squishy feely with her.

Anger bubbled up inside me as I saw that she was okay with all it and I reacted out of impulse, punching the guy off with her and I ended up hurting Lucy. After I accidentally lit myself on fire, Lucy shoved me off with her magic and she began coughing up a lot of blood.

I felt like punching myself so much to death right after that and immediately regretted what I did. I tried to get near her but that Lyon guy keeps on intervening. Then she asked us to call Porlyusica, which made me suspicious but not enough to still not regret what I did.

I never knew that Lucy's having another one of her attacks again, like what happened yesterday in the gym and then that's what I did.

I am horrible and stupid.

Loke looked down at his clenched fist, "This is all my fault." He said.

"How is it your fault? I was the one who hurt her. Everything is my fault." I countered.

He shook his head before looking at me, "I felt guilty of being so whiny that I let her heal me. After she healed me, that's what happened. Maybe because of me this is happening to her, that's why I ignored her. I tried so hard to avoid her." He started to break down in tears, shocking all of us.

Everyone is so silent and anxious once Porlyusica began healing Lucy upstairs. Not until I broke it and talked to Loke.

"You do know that it was her choice to heal you right? Even so, you hurt her feelings." Jellal scoffed, before turning to face me, "you too. Don't think that because I wasn't around, I won't know what happened." He said.

It's true. What creeps me out the most is him, having lots of sources.

"I'm sorry. I just followed my instincts and lost control..." I trailed off.

Gray stood up, anger written on his face, "None of these would've happen if it weren't for you! Lyon told me. Right after Lucy saw you and Lisanna, she started to turn pale. It's just like what happened at the gym yesterday!" He clenched his jaw and fist.

I stood up and get face to face with him, "I don't know anything about that but that's why I'm saying sorry now!" I hissed.

"Oh yeah?" He challenges before grabbing the plate that happened to be on Lucy's table. "Throw this on the ground." He ordered.

We all eyed him curiously before doing so. It shattered on the floor, making me cringe at the sound.

"Did it break?" He asks.

I raised a brow, "Obviously, yes."

"Now say sorry to it." He said.