Chapter 21- Time Calls For Change

6 months later...

Emma's POV

I wake up and sigh looking over at a sleeping Killian and shake him awake.

"Killy its graduation day"

Ever sense I started talking again I've used a lot of abbreviations and nicknames hence Killy.

At first he he was reluctant but I can tell he secretly loves the pet name.

We both get out of bed slowly and groaning as we sit up and stretch.

As I walk to the bathroom I feel his strong arms embrace me.

He sends small kisses up and down my neck.

I moan in response his touch never got old.

After muster enough will power I shrug him off. He pouts and I roll me eyes.

"Oh please Killian there will be more of that later."

He gives me a seductive smirk as he continues to get ready.

After taking a shower ,brushing my teeth applying my makeup, curling my hair, and putting on my new white dress cap and gown for graduation I'm finally done.

I walk downstairs to see Killian sitting on the couch eating a bowl of cereal.

"It took you so bloody long Swan."

He taunts while inching closer.

"But I have to say you do look stunning."

I blush madly at the compliment as I pull him in as our soft lips meet.

As I stick my tongue into his mouth my phone starts buzzing like crazy.

"Ugh" I groan as I pick up.

No answer comes.

"Oh my god someone must of butt dialed me.. And interrupted a perfectly good moment." I complain.

"Don't worry there will be more of that tonight."

He smirks using my own words against me.

We walk out of our cozy apartment and Hop in our car.

The ride there is mostly filled with bickering over who's music to play consisting of a lot of..

"Twenty one pilots is the best!"

"Killian I just wanna listen to Lana Del Ray!"

By the time we got there we had each just decided to put on the radio

Walking out of the car we immediately see all our friends huddled by our meeting place getting ready to sit.

"Emma!" Regina,Ruby,Belle,and Mary call as I run up to them.

As we walk of Killian stays mostly talking to Sean,Will,and David.

Finally getting to our seats we file in. Unfortunately not being able to even sit near each other because of alphabetical order.

But I do happen to snag one last kiss kiss from Killian as we sit.

I wait patiently pretty much zoning out until diplomas start  I listen to everyone be called until Emma Swan is announced.

In a flash of excitement I practically run up to the stage. I shake everyone's hands blah blah then get the one thing I've been hearing for all day.

My diploma.

The key to Killian and I's future.