Chapter 11- A Trip To Hell

Emma's POV

I'm awoken by a soft shake. "Love time to get up you have physical therapy."

"Ughhhh" I moan and roll over slowly. I hate physical therapy appointments they're hell.

"Come on Swan you know you have to go."

I give a frown and look towards him. He gives me the look saying do it for me. Eventually I cave. "Fine."

He walks over and lifts me out of our bed into my wheelchair.

At this point I've excepted the help even though I feel myself get embarrassed every time.

I brush my hair as he brings me over some clothes.

"Emma were running really late just put these on and we should head out."

I give a weary nod and proceed to change. After I roll into the front room seeing him ready to go. I give a small smile as we head out the door.

We get down the elevator to the car which Killian as the gentleman he is helps me in.

I start fidgeting in my seat knowing that I'm gonna have to go somewhere the makes me "better" but brings me so much pain.

Killian reading my nervousness intertwines our fingers as we pull up to the small practice.

We walk into the building hand in hand. When walking in we're greeted by a chorus of hellos from the receptionists.

We're regulars here at this point. Which makes me all the more upset.

Every Tuesday I have to come to this hell hole.

Killian and I sit quietly waiting for my name to be called.

Eventually my physical therapist Sadie greets us.

"Hey Emma Hey Killian!" She says in her cheerful tone.

"Ready for today Emma?"

"Yeah.. I guess."  I reply back in a mumble.

"Okay come on in guys." We walk to the fitness center. Most of the time I'm here I use the easy stuff but today I'm required to walk across the room.

Preparing myself I take a deep breath. I'm terrified.

'What is I can't do it or fall?!'

"Love stop thinking" Killian breaks me out of my trance. "It'll be fine I'm gonna be with you the whole way."

I nod my head slowly as he grabs my arm.

I slowly step up feeling a pain shoot up my left leg. I dismiss it already use to the pain and walk well stumble across the room.

Each step feels like a eternity and the pain makes me light headed.

Eventually I tug on Killian's hand hoping he'll stop. When he does he looks at me with intent.

"I'm sorry love that was to much that's as much as we'll do today."

I let out a sigh of relief. My dizziness gets the best of me and I stumble right into his arms.

"Told you I'd always be there to catch you." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

Killian brings me back to my wheelchair and we sit and talk to Sadie.

"So Emma you made really good progress today! With enough work one day you can be walking all by yourself again."

I see the smile creep up to Killian's face.
"I knew you could do it love!"

I hug Killian tightly. "All I needed was a little convincing that I could do it."

I can feel him still smiling. And I pull him forward for a small kiss.

We leave shortly after and go home. Exhausted by the appointment I wheel over to the couch and slowly scoot on.

My eyes close and I soon drift of to sleep...

Unloved

Unwanted

Orphan

Pretty blonde distraction

Cripple

I hear people screaming these words at me.

"Where am I." I demand trying to stay confident.

But nothing stops and what continues is the words. Everything is so true.

Ugly

Useless

Used

Until the voice sounds all to familiar.

Killian.

He appears looking angry and dark as he spits out the words like venom.

Gullible

Slut

Loner

I start to cry uncontrollably trying to swat away the words.

"Love wake up!"

My eyes shoot open. Killian is on top of me looking quiet worried.

That's when I realize I had a nightmare. I feel the sweat beds on my forehead and I must have been moving around.

"Sorry I had a nightmare.." I mumble.

He raps his strong arms around me and I cuddle into him.

"Em you wanna talk about it?"

"Uh no not really I don't need to relive what happened."

Clearly seeing that I'm upset he obliged not having my explain that wretched nightmare.

Nights after the same dream appeared to me over and over again but the only difference is each time it was one different word instead of all like the first dream.

Killian pleaded for me to explain but I could never bring myself to do it.

On the 4th night as he turned off the light I tried my hardest to stay awake. I couldn't go through that nightmare one more time.

By 3 a.m. All I wanted to do was have a peaceful sleep.

But knowing I wouldn't be able to have that I tried to stay awake.

At one point Killian started stirring. Hoping I didn't wake him I pretended to be asleep.

"Love I know you're awake."

I didn't reply. He doesn't need to have any concern about me sleeping the last thing I want is for hime to be getting less sleep because of me.

He sighs and rubs my back gently.

"I know you're awake so I'm gonna say this now. Stop being so damn afraid just tell me what you've been dreaming about. Trust me love I've had my fair share of demons to battle and I know it's not pretty."

I turn around slowly with tears in my eyes. Wth when look not being able to hold it back I ball into Killian's chest.

Telling him about the awful dreams that have been plaguing me.

"Awe Swan" he coos in my ear.

"I'm just scared if I fall you won't be there to catch me.." I admit to him"

"You don't need to worry love I'll be always be there to catch you."

AN: I'm sorry this chapter is crap. 😕 but anyways pls vote and comment for more guys. Love you all ❤️
                            Xoxo