Chapter 19- Devil In Disguise

Emma's POV

"Open up Emma I know you're in there!" Washes loud voice seethes through the door.

I whimper in fear not knowing what to do. I give Killian a pleading look hoping praying that he'll know what to do.

"Emma I need you to go hide."

"But Killian ..."

"Go!" He says more assertively but in a hushed tone.

I quickly scurry off without another word. I hide in between our two bookshelves. I stay quiet listening to the conversation outside.

"Does Emma Swan live here?" I hear Walsh say. I can barely even breath

'What if he finds me?'

"No I don't know any Emma Swan."  I here Killian say in a believable tone.  I start to relax a bit until I hear a loud knock to the floor.

Then heavy footsteps in my direction.

"Emma Fucking Swan I know you're here and I will hurt your pansy boyfriend if you don't come out!"

I  hear him slide off his belt signaling that he's  ready to get his hands dirty.

Too nervous to think I jump out of my hiding spot.

"Walsh I'm here please don't hurt Killian." I whimper feeling hot tears flood my cheeks.

"Ahh.. Good girl." He comes over with a sickening grin.

"Now let's go home"

He grabs my wrist with so much force it starts to bleed. As we leave the house I see my poor Killian.

Caked in blood.

Killian's POV

I wake up with a searing headache. Is sit up remembering why I was here. Trying to sit up allows me to really feel how much blood I lost.

I finally reach my feet in agony and call David.

Killian what's up?

Dave it's bad Walsh the person who abused Emma showed up here last night... And took her

Oh my god come down the the station I have a way to find her

Thank you Dave I'm such a idiot

No Killian this guy is.. He's got a lot of people ready to kick his ass

With that I hung up the phone. Not even bothering to shower I throw on a new shirt and pair of pants and head to the station.

On arrival I see David already at the station.

I walk in and see a map pulled up. "We've been tracking this guy for months.. He's does a lot more then just abuse. He's most likely holding her hostage at the old docks in Maine.

"Then what are bloody waiting for lets go!"

Emma's POV

I wake up in a dark spacious area tied up with a rag in my mouth.

Eventually Walsh walks out with a sickening smile. "Hun did you really think you could get away?"

He comes closer and caresses my body. I cringe at the feel my only wishing Killian was here to save me.

He takes out my rag and kisses me firm on the lips when I pull away he looks at my with disgust.

"You really never learn Emma" he unwraps his belt and lays it up against harder and harder.