Chapter 20- Its All Changed

AN: Ok so my book was on hold then I saw I hit 2k!! I was like holy shit I have to write for my amazing followers thank u for sticking with this book I've developed so much since my first book so thank u for all the support 😘😘 in honor of 2k here's a special chapter of... *drum roll pls* 2K WORDS!!! Enjoy my loves! ❤️❤️

Killian's POV

  I wake up the next morning wrapped in Emma's arms. I breath her in her smell of coconut wash and her beautiful golden locks.

I play with her hair until I see her get up she smiled slightly and caresses my chest.

"Morning love."

She smiles but nothing in reply. I look at her worriedly but dismiss it for fear of ruining the moment.

While in her arms I give a smirk and place my lips on her slowly colliding.

When I feel a pounce on my back I look up startled "Bloody hell" I mumble as I see Captain on me.

"You little pest Captain." Emma's smile grows but not a peep.

"Alrighty I'm going to go make some breakfast for my Swan."

I walk out into the kitchen and cook bacon eggs and toast then load them all into a plate.

Before leaving a catch a glance of her medication.

Checking the times I put her 4 morning tablets on the plate and bring them to her. Luckily it's Saturday so no school.

I lay down again as she munches on her food quietly.

'Have I missed a lot at school?'

I nod with my head with my eyes wide.

"Well we can make it only 3 months until we graduate. Then we can travel the world get an apartment start a life.."

For the first time this morning she signs something I love to here.

'I would like that very much'

She pulls out her phone and looks at her clock. She immediately gets out of bed rushing around.

"Where do you need to go love?"

'My.. Therapist' her face turns beat red.

"Oh love come here" she sits down and looks at me with shame in her eyes.

"Swan I love you how you are obviously things have been ruff since I've been in a coma and that's fine we'll get through this together, okay?"

She nods and hugs me I embrace back in my big arms she nuzzles her head and sighs.

'Drive me to the appointment?'

"Of course we'll get ready then go."

After scurrying around we managed to get out on time. I notice Emma tense in the car ever turn.

"Emma it's fine we're going to be fine."

She nods and relaxes into her seat.

As we pull up to the office we both get out walking slowly to the building.

While walking in we're greeted by many warm smiles of other fellow patients and doctors.

We walk up to the desk and the lady gives a timid smile.

"We're here for Emma Swan" I finally speak up.

"Of course right this way"

While walking Emma turns around and stops me.