Shower

***WARNING THERE IS SMUT! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT THEN KEEP SCROLLING UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER!***

    2 weeks have passed and Zack told me that the family was coming over today. I made sure the place was nice and clean or else I would have gotten punished like before when I didn't clean. I also cooked a nice meal, chicken, salad, Mac "n" cheese, potatoes, roast, and cookies. Everything looked and smelled great.

   "Hey, may." Zack said while putting his hands on my waist while taking a deep breath in.

   "Smells good in here." He said while kissing my head.

    "Thank you." I said in half a whisper.

   "You should go get cleaned up before they arrive." He said hugging me tighter. I gave a small smile and nod.

   "Can I join?" He asked.

I hesitated. I didn't want him to see my scars but he went with me anyways. I turned the water on and got undressed and hopped in the shower fast before he got in. I covered my body in soap so he couldn't see the cuts.

   "May, are you already in?" He laughed.

   "Yes." I replied making sure I wasn't in the water.

He got in and smiled. He came up to me and gave me a soft kiss and rubbed his hand down my body. I slightly nudged him back before anything happened. The soap from my arm went away and he looked down.

  "What is this!?" He said angry and confused while grabbing my arm.

   "I..." I didn't know what to say.

   "May! What the hell!" He said while pushing me up against the wall.

   "I'm sorry!" I screamed back.

   "Don't you raise your damn voice at me! Why would you do this!" He yelled louder.

I looked down and started to cry. I didn't know what to tell him. He looked at me and gave me a hug. He could tell I didn't want to talk about it.

   "We will talk about this later. Understand?" He said calmly.

I nodded. He hugged me tighter.

  "Promise me you will never do this again, may." He demanded. "I love you and I can't let you leave me too." He said crying.

I took in a deep breath and nodded my head again.

  "I promise that I will never hurt myself again." I whispered.

He took my hand in his so our fingers interlocked. He kissed my head and slightly grabbed my chin and pushed it up so I was looking at him. He kissed my lips. His cold breath filled my mouth. His brown hair was soaking wet and his blue eyes where shinning brighter. I could tell he really loved me. He picked me up and my legs rapped around his waist. I kissed back. He slipped his tongue on the bottom of lip to ask for permission. I parted my lips so he could enter. Are tongues fought for dominance. He slowly entered  himself inside of me. I moaned softly. He smiled and pushed harder. I grabbed on to his back and tried to breathe. He turned the water off while still holding me and took me to the bed. He laid me down and got on top. I smiled and kissed him again. He entered himself deeper into me. We both moaned in pleasure. He stopped and got down in between my legs.

   "What are you doing?" I whined.

He smiled and slipped a finger into me. I moaned in pleasure. He slipped another into me and I gripped the sheets. He slowly kissed me in between my legs. He licked my clit and started pumping in and out with his fingers. I moaned louder. He went faster about to reach my climax.

  "St...stop! I'm gonna!" As soon as I said that I did. He smiled and came back in front of my face. We kissed.

   "Your so sweet." He said while licking his fingers.

I covered my face and giggled. I rolled him over and got on top. I inserted him inside of me while I kissed him.

   "I would love to continue but we should take another shower before they come." He smirked. "We reek of sex." He giggled

I smiled back and went into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and we both got in. I didn't want his touch to rub off. He might be my kidnapper but he isn't a serial killer. Or is he?