DISCLAIMER: A note from the Author

Hello Readers!

Before I start posting the rest of the chapters for this fanfic, I just wanted to let you know that this fanfic is nothing like Luv U or anything like related to that. Of course I will be using casts from Luv U or other Star Magic Casts.

This fanfic is mainly a JAILENE fic and of course there will be some parts where there will be other couples like Nashlene, etc. But it's mainly Jailene.

I have been a fan of both Sharlene and Jairus since they were child stars. Since SCQ Kids for Sharlene and of course since Jairus started acting in Wansapanatym and MMK, etc. They're one of my favorite child actors of all time and they still are.

I am located in the US so this fanfic will mainly be in English, but I will be inserting some Tagalog lines here and there since some tagalog words can't really be translated in English and they fit the story more. =)

Location of the story is in the Philippines, but I won't really be that specific on where the characters are, unless I put it there.

So, thank you in advance for reading this fanfic and PLEASE, NO BASHING. I know this fanfic might not be set to your mood and you might not like it, but please don't bash. Please try to refrain yourselves from arguing with other readers as well. Remember, this is only a fanfic. Nothing here is true!

WARNING: IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A CHARACTER IN THIS STORY BECAUSE OF HIS/HER ROLE, PLEASE MOVE ON TO ANOTHER FIC. I cannot please everyone.

I will put any warnings prior to the chapter to warn readers if they should be expecting anything.

 If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below. Thank you!

 I do not own Sharlene San Pedro, Jairus Aquino, and other characters in this story. This is a mere fanfiction for all fans of Jailene.