Well, Ditto

It took all I could manage to pull myself away from him. I never wanted to loose that feeling, it was magical, amazing, beyond all words. It was disheartening to have to pull my lips back from his. I felt the cold air hit my skin when I managed eventually to leave him.

Jasper's expression was stunned when our eyes met. He was stunned but then it changed, his shocked tight jaw softened and slowly and the corner of his mouth tilted upwards very slightly. He smiled. His eyes brightened till they added to his smile.

I could see he understood, he understood what I was trying to tell him. He understood that I meant all I told him, those few moments had just explained everything he had felt over the past few months. He had found the meaning to those feelings and those thoughts and at last we were heading down the right track.

Then his eyes turned scrutinizing,

"Alice, you planned this, didn't you?" he spoke, his tone was teasing and he didn't lose the smile.

"Well, did I make a good decision?" I asked, he laughed, "And besides I don't know your mind. That was your decision not mine. Although I will say it was a pretty good decision to make," I grinned. he did another thing I hadn't expected. He wrapped his arm tightly round my waist and lifted me with that arm to be at his level. My feet dangled in thin air, he was so much taller.

He smiled directly into my eyes, his almost gold colored eyes were perfect. I let my eyes smile back, waiting for him to speak. After a moment he spoke. He whispered at a level so light his voice wavered.

"It was the most decisive thing I have ever done. I also believe it has changed the person I am and will be."

I didn't know what to say to that, what could I add to what he had described. I wanted everything he did. I knew I wanted everything he did.

I flicked my eyes back to his and waited for the words to come to me.

"Jasper? Do you remember when we were at that barn and you told me something, something you were unsure of? Well. Ditto."

(A/N) Sorry it's pretty short but I am still very ill and get tiered easily but its been agaes so I had to put up something. As for the christmassy story I was planning, not sure if it will still go ahead. I have a good Idea for a non-twilighty one but I wanted to do a twilight one too! If you have any ideas please let me know because I'd still like to have a go and I'm not alowed to go back to school till christmas week so I have plenty time on my hands.