16TH QUARTER

˙˙˙Otanjobiomedeto˙˙˙

"Hmm! Is it just me or this Monday is dragging real slow..?"

"It's just you."

"Again, you guys can have a duet on stage."

Kirino rolled her eyes at the silverette. "We should go to Kyoto or Akita next, Tokyo is getting boring." She said, eyeing the mall they already ventured.

"That's because y'all are hanging out on a Monday night!" Mizune said, exasperated.

"Nah, that's not it." Kinzoku shook her head.

"You're hanging out with us on a Monday night, Mizune." Sasha informed, Kasaiino nodded in agreement.

Mizune was about to retort but groaned instead, knowing they'll counter her. It's seven against one. She'll just shut up or else she'll jump off the edge of her sanity. Her phone rang and she gestured for the girls to move along, taking out her phone and trailing behind.

"So, where do you guys think of hanging out on Friday morning?" Rai asked, they heaved a brow at her.

"There's school on Friday." Kirino said.

"Are you changing your school ways, Lopez Kirino Jane?" Hikari grinned and Kuki gasped, followed by the others.

"Yo, Sat-"

"Mizun! Konbanwa! Are you free on the 31st?"

"Ah, konbanwa. 31st? I dunno, wh-" Mizune exclaimed out of the blue when Satsuki reminded her of the day. "I can't believe I forgot! What are you guys planning?" She immediately asked.

"Well, I'm planning by myself actually and I haven't called the guys yet. Ladies first, remember?"

"Then they should've been called first." Mizune deadpanned, smiling at the giggle on the other line.

"I actually told Dai-chan earlier, just so you know. I was thinking of having a street basketball with the Teiko starting members." Nostalgia can be heard from Momoi's voice.

"Sounds awesome where is it taking place?"

"Just here in Tokyo, I'm still finding a court though. We wouldn't know if there are free street courts on Friday since, you know, players might use it."

"Yeah, why don't I find you a court?"

"Really?!"

"Really. And I'll make sure it stays free til we leave the court." Mizune nodded as if Momoi could see.

"Wah! Thanks so much, Mizun! We should talk about it tomorrow."

"Sure- hey!" Mizune attempted to snatch her phone back from Kirino but the others stopped her.

The dark almond head placed a hand on her hip. "We're hanging out on the 31st, Mizune, remember?"

"Nope, you haven't asked or told me anything about doing something on 31st." The tealette smirked coyly.

"We're shopping on the 31st!"

"Maybe you should ask the girls if they want shopping on the 31st. C'mon, guys, it's Tetsuya's birthday that day!" She pleaded when Kirino ended the call and gave her back her phone.

"Then we'll come with you on the 31st." Hikari suggested, all smiles.

Mizune blanched. "W-what?"

Before the girls could answer, the tealette's phone rang again. She looked at the caller and was surprised it wasn't the pinkette. "Hey, Kagami, what's up?" She answered the call and the girls stared at her. She glared at their grins, turning away.