9TH QUARTER

˙˙˙Are You Sure?˙˙˙

A yawn was muffled by a hand covering her mouth. Mizune stretched in her seat as the bus ascended again. 'I should've just ran to the hill.' She thought, looking to the side. Her reflection stared back at her. She's in a short sleeved brown hooded sweater, dark worn-out jeans, and sneakers.

'But they might catch me.' She hugged her back pack closed to her and watched a reflection of a man across the seat from her, hugging the bag as if it was his life. He was wearing an Aston Martin black with orange outline cap, fully zipped grey jacket, baggy pants and rubber shoes.

'Ehhh~ I wonder if that cap is original.' Mizune slipped out her phone to take a picture of herself from the front camera. Pretending she didn't know that the guy turned as she captured the photo.

"Oh! Sorry, sir, I'll just crop you out of the picture." She grinned and he just nodded, facing the window. Oblivious of her suspicion and intention as she stared at her phone. She mentally patted herself that even if you zoom in on the guy's face, you can clearly see him. Mizune placed her phone back in her pack and continued to stare outside. Or more like watch the reflection of the guy. Who every one minute unzips his duffel bag to have a small peek before closing it and glancing at her from time to time.

The bus creaked to a stop. The guy stood up, pocketed his hands in his jacket and strolled to exit the bus. "Oi! Mister!" Mizune called but he didn't turn. She grabbed the dark red duffel bag and ran up to him. Seizing his shoulder to make him face her.

"Your bag." She said, sternly.

Anxiety streaked his face briefly. "T-that's not mine."

"You entered the bus with it, clutching as if it was the most precious thing in your life. Now you're saying this is not yours?"

"Temee.." (You..)

His eyes widen as annoyance covered them. Mizune yelped in surprise than pain, watching the guy flew out of the bus before the doors could close. The people in the bus gasped and was about to help her up when they saw what was in the bag after she zipped it open.

"A bomb!!!"

Mizune unzipped the bag, simultaneously enclosing it in her arms and bolting for the doors before anyone could. When she got out, she stepped away to glance around for the guy. She swore and ran as the people from the bus created an uproar by yelling what they were screaming about.

A girl with long silver hair, a few strands of it fell on her hair mostly on the right side, she wore a long sleeved white button-up blouse and jeans. Her huge dark silver eyes looked up when a scream tore through the music from her blaring earphones. Just as she took it out, her eyes widen at the light teal haired girl holding a duffel bag. She was frantically looking around yet maintaining her cool.

"There's a bomb in the duffel bag that girl is holding!" The silver haired girl snapped to the one who spoke but couldn't identify the person as the once silent Sunday morning was broken by screaming and honking.

She turned back to the light teal haired girl, who just ran away. She hastily put her iPAD and earphones in her back pack, tugging it close before fleeing out of the waiting shed without a care for her luggage. Hollering the name of the light teal haired girl as she chased after the girl. People running stared up at her, thinking how could a girl was surpassed 180 meters.