Two

" Get up both of you, were going to disney land." Elijah shook both girls who were both sprawled on the couch, an empty bottle of bourbon sat on the table and the boxes of pizza left empty beside it.
Ayame groaned in response as Charlotte snuggled closer to the side of the couch. He grumbled curses under his breath and shook them again.

"Im cutting off your allowance." he finally said, giving up but smirked nonetheless as his sister stirred awake almost immediately

" Dont do that 'lijah." she frowned and sat up

" I will if you wont get your arse moving. I expect you both to be ready in 30." he huffed and walked out the room to get dressed himself. Charlotte  rubbed her face as she shook Ayame awake.

" What?"

" Get up. Elijah says were going to disney land. Ill be get ready." yawned the brunnete and made her way up to her room

...

" Wait, arent we gonna buy tickets if were going to disney land?" Ayame blinked as she heaved her bag, glancing around the airport. Charlotte nodded and looked at her brother expectantly.

" You guys actually bought that?" Elijah stiffled a laugh as he and Amelia  shared a knowing look

" What?" Charlotte blinked in confusion, the couple laughed at the younger ones' reaction as they finally caught on the joke " Elijah!"

"Lotte, no! Were here to pick up Seb." he guffawed in laughter, bending and clutching his stomach as he snickered like a child. Amelia making the embarrassment double as they laughed at the duo who stood with faces pulled into disappointed frowns.

" I hate both of you." Charlotte said in exasperation as she marched off to buy herself ice cream, Ayame flanking her side

An hour passed as the arriving flight was announced throught the intercom. Soon, people started walking out of the gates, a familiar bleach blonde man stepped out of the gates, dressed  in a pair of sweatpants and a simple white shirt, accompanied with a pair of black sneakers. A large suitcase and a duffel bag was all he had after the time he spent in Moscow handling business affairs for their company.

" Seb!" Charlotte waved at her older brother as he jogged forward meeting her halfway and finally wrapping his arms around her waist as he held her closer.

" I missed you, squirt." he mumbled against her as he let her go, ruffling her hair " Youve grown. 3 years was it?"

" Its two you idiot." Charlotte slapped his arm playfully as they walked closer to the waiting group "I missed you too."

" Brother." Sebastian smiled towards his older sibling, arms stretched as they shared a hug as well " How was Moscow?"

" It was great to say atleast. Investors and business partners have been constant. They actually like the new idea we created." exclaimed the second born as he glanced at his siblings with mirth " Amelia! How are you? My brother hasnt been a pain in the arse right? "

" Oh he is. Glad to have you back home Seb." Amelia smiled and shared a quick hug with him, Sebastian's eyes landed on the girl who stood beside his sister, only having his smile grow wider

" Theres the other squirt. " Ayame rolled her eyes at his statement and jabbed him in the stomach, he doubled over, a groan escaping his lips "Yup, still hurts."

" It better." huffed the girl

...

" Well isnt it good to be back home. When is your graduation by the way?" Sebastian sighed and flopped down onto the sofa, landing in between the girls who shrieked but scooted over.
They just got home from university a few hours back as they only did year book photos. The television was on as it featured the news.

Their conversation was cut short as an ear piercing scream filled the room, startled, they turned to Amelia, emerald eyes glazed with tears as she covered her coming sobs. Sebastian made his way towards her as she trembled

" Whats wrong?" he asked, looking her over for any injuries

" Thats Elijah's car. " she cried and pointed at the news that was long forgotten until. The horror for everyone left in the room as they listened to the news broke them.
Sirens were heard from the speakers as the news anchor prattled on about the accident. Fire engulfed the vehicle as soon as they carried Elijah towards an ambulance.

"Amelia!" Sebastian yells as she faints beside him, he carried her towards the sofa and laid her down. He glanced at the girls who both had mortified expressions on their faces, tears fell and yet he had to be strong.
"Watch her. Ill go to the hospital."

" Wait! Let me come with you." Charlotte cried as she followed him, his arms around her shoulders as they rushed to the hospital, leaving Ayame to tend to Amelia.

...

" What do you mean you cant save him?!" the doctor was grabbed roughly by the collar, a fuming Sebastian shouted at him

" The injuries sir!  They were too fatal for him. Im so sorry." the poor man tried to pry the hands that he feared might accidentally strangle him,  two nurses came to his aid and held Sebastian away from doing any more damage. He screamed for his brother to be saved but the doctor only shook his head in remorse.

His little sister sat on one of the benches, blue eyes staring at her shaking hands, the doctor's words ringing inside her head.