Beautifully Dangerous

Heyyyyyy

Pic of Everleigh on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 1- I'm practically drooling

Luna's POV

Finally!

I was out of that hole we call high school and was on my way to university. I had spent two days packing. Emery university was in London. I wanted to get as far away from my aunt as possible. I would miss our hometown of California but I can't stand her any longer. I left there at nine this morning, got on a plane and had just arrived on campus. I was so excited! I had to get away from that home-wrecker I call my aunt. My parents had passed away when I was little. A collision with a maniac driver.

I had saved the millions they had left for me and put it towards university. Because I could afford it, I would be staying in the high class dorms. They were more like apartments. The only downside was the unknown room mate situation. 

I got out of the rental car but didn't bother to get our bags yet. I used my key card to get into the lobby. After that, I make our way upstairs until I find my room, number 6. I put the card into the reader and the door swings open. I gap at the living room. The walls are covered in band posters I've never heard of. I was kind of a good girl in high school. I did all my work, studied, was polite to teachers but that didn't mean that I liked it. I've wanted to go to uni ever since I was a sophomore. Long time I know. I've decided I was going to change. I was going to go to parties, meet new people and just have fun. Fun. I needed to have fun.

I see a girl on the other side of the room on a white couch, typing on her laptop. She has bright purple hair and multicoloured tattoos on her arms. She's wearing black jeans with rips right up the legs and a white singlet with writing on it. She turns to look at me and a big grin spreads across her face.

"Oh my gosh, are you my new room mate?" She asks excitedly. Her eyes are a bright blue and they're as wide as saucers.

"Yeah, I'm Luna." I introduce.

She surprised me by giving me a hug.

"Hi! I'm Everleigh but you can call me Eve! I'm so happy that you seem like a nice. My other room mate was horrible and I ended up kicking her out." She explained. 

I smile and nod, liking her immediately.

As we walk down the stairwell, Eve asks a question.

"There's a beginning of the year party at my brother's frat, you guys wanna come?" She asks.

I smile. "That would be awesome."

She squeals in delight and jumps up and down. "Yay! I'll text Zayn." She says and starts typing away on her phone.

We walk over to my car and unlock the trunk. Eve takes something each of mine and then walk back to the stairwell while I stay by the car, looking for my phone. I was bent over slightly, shifting things to find it. I feel a presence behind me, thinking it's Eve, I turn around. Standing behind me is extremely hot guy. He has brown curly hair, Sunglasses and a lip ring. He is wearing a tight white v-neck and swirling tattoos are visible underneath. His black jeans are ripped at the knees and his dog tag glints in the sunlight.

"Hello." His voice smooth like velvet. His British accent made my knees weak.

"Hi." I say awkwardly. 

"Have you seen an overly- annoying girl with purple hair?" He asked coldly, taking off his sun glasses. I gasp at his eyes. They're such a vivid green and his eye lashes were long and thick.