Chapter 12 update

Chapter 12

Katelyn needed to run. She was so... ticked. What would she tell her brother... she thought.

"Hey sis."

Katelyn froze. She had been running off some steam for the last few hours and suddenly her brother's voice popped into her mind. She looked around.

"Over here..." Grant called as he shifted back into his cat. The brown golden cat trotted up to her and rubbed his head on her shoulder. Shit, she groaned. Together the two trotted along in silence. They never spoke in cat form... cats didn't really speak.

Once they reached the house, Katelyn scurried through the "cat door" and up to her room. She couldn't shift in front of her brother... she'd be too exposed now.

"What are you doing here?" She called from her room.

"Dropping by, I was visiting some friends," Grant called back. "Care to go get some dinner."

"No I already ate," she lied.

"Awe to bad..."

Katelyn walked out of her room and held her stomach nervously as she walked toward her brother's voice.

"Hey I got some homework... I really can't visit right now... you should have called."

"I did." Grant frowned. "But you didn't answer."

Katelyn rolled her eyes. Duh...

"Well I just wanted to make sure you were alright. We miss you... come back to the Fenners soon..." he asked.

"Yeah I'll visit soon." Katelyn groaned. She hugged her brother and soon he was off.