Chapter 21

I am soooo sorry about the very long not update, my Iphone broke so i couldnt update and I finally got on a computer.

_____________

Our barrack was dark after Srgt. turned out the lights as she went into the duty hut the far end of the room. Bright streams of moonlight filtered in through the windows and snores of the other girls drifted musically throughtout the room. It was just after 12 am and we were due to wakeup in 4 hours.

Srgt. had assured us we wouldnt be given 4 hours of consecutive sleep because it would be unfair. 

Still in my traveling clothes I felt very dirty and wrung out, we hadnt been permitted to shower. After dinner we had gone to finish getting our papers and other related things processed so now we were official. Tommorow was pretty much a painful unforgiving day. PT testing and shots.

*4 hours later

"GET YOUR AS*** OUT OF BED!" 

My eyes opeaned blearily, the room was still sort of dark, bodies shifted underneath their blankets and cold feet met the even colder floor.

"UP UP NOWW!

A Srgt is like a very loud alarm clock that cannot be turned off, loud and obnoixious until every single maggot was lined up in front of him or her. 

"YOU HAVE 2 MINUTES TO BRUSH YOUR GOD DAMN TEETH AND PUT ON YOUR PTU'S!" She shouted her face a merry happpy shade of red.

Rubbing my eyes I was not ready to wakeup, but Srgt.'s threats were not to be unheaded. As soon as my feet hit the chill floor i was instanly reminded of my sleepless night. I had been awake thinking, considering so many scenarios.

" 1 MORE F"ING MINUTES!"

----------

PT.1 of this chapter i have cookies calling my name :P