Chapter 16 pt. 2

Was gonna update but then I started reading this epic book (on Wattpad) so I was distracted ; >

-------------

"Ladies this is about the the end of the road for y'all, we're not gonna be nice anymore. You wanted to be Marines so you are going to be treated like new recruits." Braxton said a harsh tone to his usual cool, calm and collected matter.

He met my gaze as I looked up at him. He looked away quickly oddly not wanting to meet my eyes.

"Were going to start issuing yalls gear so get te hell out of your seats and get in a line!" He said viciously but with a hint of moscheviousness in his voice.

We all scrambled up, grabbing out packets and ran to get in a line by Srgt. Donovan. I was first, she smirked at me. Her severe face looking even more deadly.

"Hurry up recruits!"

The few last stragglers of our group fell into the line.

"Forward march!"

Stepping off with my left foot we followed Donovan down the hallway and out through a set of heavy metal double doors. Sunlight streamed down and the heat bared down on is instantly. The road beneath us was worn smooth and bits and pieces were chuncked off in random places.

No one spoke and Donovan didn't even yell at us. We hardly saw anyone on our march over to the Supply building.

"Flight halt!"

She motioned for me to come forward, "What's you name recruit?" she asked her voice caked with fake politeness.

"This recruits name is as follows, Recruit Daniels Ma'am!"

"Daniels why the f*** are you still talking to me go get the damn door!"

I ran ahead to get the door, how could I forget that second man always gets the door! I could hear hushed snickers behind me as the others marched in through the door as I held it open at parade rest.

6 guys were standing beside huge racks of everthing we could need for the 12 weeks of training. PTU's, BDU's, sea bags, canteens the list goes on an on.

No sooner had we stopped the tossed is all 2 huge sea bags. They would grab a girl and shove a bunch of the stuff in the bag boots and all and push her towards Donovan. They were so serious there faces looked dead and rather stone like.

When I was pulled aside they tossed me all my clothes and shoes into one bag and detergent, toothpaste etc into the other bag. I got naught even a look, and when I was handed back over to Donovan she pulled me aside.

"You wouldn't happen to have a brother would you?"

"Yes ma'am!"

That was all she asked and she pushed me back into the line . The fluorescent lighting in the room was messing with my eyes and I was all but glad when we left.

"Double time recruits!"

"Anytime ma'am!"

As we began to jog after her lugging our 15 lb each sea bags we got a look at just how historic Paris Island really was.

-------------

Free time in class so I was bored and decided to write this is the second part of 16 just incase y'all were wondering, I would really appreciate some votes or comments but oh we'll hope u enjoyed this update :)