Chapter 16

Sorry for how long it's been without an update I've been super busy :) With butloads of homework : <

--------

"See the phones?", she talked as if she was talking to a baby.

"Yes ma'am!"

She gestured to the first 6 women in line, they scurried over to the salmon colored phones.

"Read that script and I swear if you deviate from it you'll wish you never came!"

They began dialing, the hallway otherwise silent.

A few more officers came in and walked up and down our pathetic line, only about 38 of us.

"Blondie your up next!"

"Yes ma'a!"

I hurridly went over to an open phone and picked it up and dialed my brothers number.

"I have arrived safetly at Parris Island, please do not send me food or any bulky items, I will contact you in 3-5 days via postcard giving you my new mailing adress. Thank you for you support, Goodbye for now." I said ignoring the wassup from my brother on the other end of the line. I hung the phone up.

After we all called home trying to ignore the questions from our parents or whoever we called we got back in line and walked back into the main room filled with desks.

"Take a seat, don't get comfortable!" Major Donovan said as she re entered the room, Braxton following her complete absorbed in his IPhone.

I took a seat nearest to the front and sat down gingerly, no one spoke and we all ignored each though 2 in the back were constantly talking and making gestures at the rest of us.

Looking around I watched Braxton come to the front of the room.

-----

Sorry guys this is like a half of a half of the full chapter I have so much homework will update within 1-2 days with hopefully the rest of this chapter and btw I have not given up on this book I have sooo many ideas for it : >