Lily??

Awards.... I was nervous for all of my numbers: solo, duet, AND group....
"Ok, who's ready for awards??" The emcee asked, looking at the audience. After going through petite/mini solo awards he had started announcing Junior Solo awards. "In fourth place we have...I Will Rise by Lily Aldrin from Unlimited Dance Company. LILY ALDRIN?! As in THE Lily I used to dance with at ALDC, but after dance moms started I didn't talk to her as much, THAT LILY?! A tall, thin girl with long legs walked to the front of the stage to claim her award. It has been about 3 years since I've seen her so I really don't remember what she looked like. I guess backstage I could ask....just then the emcee interrupted my thoughts with the announcement of third place: "Immortal by Kendall from Abby Lee Dance." It was now between my sister and I, I would be humiliated if Mackenzie actually beat me. MY little sister beat me with her solo? No way...just then I hear the words "Second place..." which brought me back to Earth. "SPIT IT OUT!!" I thought. "Is Maddie with You Go-Go girl from Abby Lee Dance." Out of the corner of my eye as I got up I saw: Mackenzie slumped over, I guess she thought that she couldn't beat me so she didn't place in top 4. Everybody held their breath as they waited first place to be heard. "First place goes to....It goes to Mackenzie with Sink or Swim from Abby Lee Dance. Woah. SHE BEAT ME. She walked downstage with an expression of complete shock mixed with happiness. I could not believe that she beat me. We all bowed then sat back down. After that they had announced teen solos, senior solos, petite & mini duos/trios. Then it was again time for me to hold my breath. He had announced fourth and third. We hadn't gone up yet, which meant we were either second, first, or didn't place. "Second place is....We are one by Hailey and Faith." Please be first....
"And first place is gonna go to....it's gonna go to Destiny and Maddie with Golden Girls. Congrats." We walked to the front, claimed our award, bowed then sat back down and hugged. After going through teen duos/trios, senior duos/trios, and mini/petite group number it was finally our turn.
"And now time for our awards for Junior Small Group numbers. In fourth we have, Sweet Child of Mine! In third is....Dream On! Second place....second place is Don't Stop Believing! And now...in first is....Broken Dolls!" We were all so happy, we walked towards the front and bowed. "What studio do you girls go to?"
We all screamed into the microphone, "ABBY LEE DANCE COMPANY" with a smile branded across our faces.
After the rest of the awards had been finished given out, with a technique award given to me, a style award for Mackenzie and Kendall with 'Best Costume' we left the stage. I spotted the girl who looked like Lily and I tapped into her shoulder.
"Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't you used to go to Abby Lee?"
"Yeah why?"
"Do you remember me? I'm Maddie, we used to hang out a lot before dance moms. Afterwards we didn't see each other that much."
Almost as if a light bulb suddenly turned on in her head she squealed and hugged me. "Oh my gosh Maddie I remember you!!"
"You switched studios?"
"Yeah, you were like my only friend there and since you were on dance moms because of the dance team I left. I've made a lot of friends at Unlimited Dance."
"Well it's glad to see you." We hugged and then I said, " Well I'm gonna go to my changing room now, see you around, maybe!" I walked through the halls with a smile until I had caught up to the group, who actually was standing nearby a table which had a dispenser of lemonade. After I got a cup for myself, we all walked back to the room walking and talking by two's, except for Nia, Kendall and Kalani. Mackenzie and my mom were talking about her solo and her being first, Abby and Gia were talking about the awards, Nia's mom and Kalani's, Jill and Scarlet (Destiny's mom) were talking, and then there was Destiny and I talking about the duet and just other things about the awards. After we had gotten to the changing room, Destiny and I gave our awards to our moms and said we were going to throw away our lemonade cups. That's when it happened....

Sorry for the cliffhanger, anyways I said I was going to post all chapters today but I'm tired so I'm going to sleep. I will post the FINAL two chapters tomorrow morning (for me, depends on where you live). Anyways ily all and see you tomorrow for the final two chapters 👯💕