The New Girl

Maddie's POV
"Come on girls! I have a surprise for you!" Abby shouted. We ran into studio A as fast as we could coming from the dancers den. We tore off our crop tops and shorts to expose our Abby Lee apparel, consisting of a black sports bra with the ALDC logo and black booty shorts. Our moms quickly pulled off their shoes and followed is in.
"What's the surprise Miss Abby?" Mackenzie asked.
"Well, we have...a new girl coming in as a new to addition to the Abby Lee junior elite competition team!" All of the girls became so excited to have another teammate. Meanwhile, all the moms rolled their eyes and breathed a heavy sigh, even my mom was dreading this new girl to come.... "Come on in Destiny!" A tall girl with dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and wore the Abby Lee apparel. She was about Kalani's height, but Kalani was actually shorter than her, even though it was only two or three inches. She stood next to Kalani at the end of our line. Followed behind her was her mom, she looked like Tea's mom, who used to be on the second competition team. Except this mom wasn't a redhead like Tea's mom, this mom's hair was chocolate brown. She was also slightly taller and skinnier than Tea's mom.
"Hi Abby." Destiny and her mom said.
"Everyone, this is Destiny and her mom Scarlet. Destiny is a beautiful lyrical dancer and has amazing flexibility." Everyone greeted them with smiles, the moms forced them though...I really hope they get along, they've driven away multiple moms and their daughters...
"Now that everyone's met each other, moms you are dismissed girls spread apart." Abby announced. We ran through our group dance and Destiny learned it as we went. Everything went smoothly, corrections were applied here and there to us but overall we did well. "Ok, we are done working on the group dance for today. I need my soloists to stay so we can work on your solos and Destiny I need you to stay too." Nia, Kalani, and I practiced and learned more of our solos. But, after I was done with mine I didn't want to go home. I wanted to know what Destiny was doing with Abby. I packed up my dance things and walked up to the room where our moms usually sit. I hid behind the seats so Abby wouldn't see me. I peeked my eyes over to see Abby giving Destiny a private...of course. Destiny's mom Scarlet was sitting right next to Abby like they were best friends or something. Just great. I bet Destiny's gonna replace me as Abby's new favorite....maybe I'll enjoy my time off.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter :) I enjoyed writing it!