Stomp the yard

The video for the group dance is there, and you're just going to add in Destiny where Maddie is. Maddie will be in the middle row to the left. anyways enjoy!

Maddie's POV
We walked to the stage and got into our line with a hand on each other's shoulders just as a number had ended. "Now we have the Abby Lee dance company with stomp the yard." That was our cue. The music started to play and we walked onto the stage, dragging our feet behind us. We then moved into the pyramid formation with... Destiny...next to Mackenzie where I was supposed to be. But nonetheless, I continued dancing. 1 8-count later she moved away from the pyramid to do the combo I was given before she came. So, she executed it...perfectly...The pyramid then turned into one straight line. I listened to the music, hearing each word.

"Where warriors have fallen, there's a resurrection coming. Dry bones, dry bones, come alive. Yeah wake up you sleeping giant." The speakers blared. I didn't get the words but it was still a great dance...
We continued the last minute of the dance before ending linked together by hands and looking at the audience tilting our heads backwards. We walked off stage and gave a group hug, and because of habit we had excluded Destiny. But, I didn't want to seem too cold so I gave it a quick second thought before saying, "Hey Destiny!" She was looking at the ground and quickly looked up at the sound of her name. "Come here!" I opened up a space to include her in the hug.
"Me? Really?" Her face lit up before walking into the space and closing it up. We hugged for a few seconds and throwing "Good job" here and "We're gonna win" there. We headed for the dressing room, quickly threw on our ALDC jackets before heading back to the stage for awards. I know we're gonna win... I have a gut feeling we will. I just know it.