Abby's New Favorite

The YouTube video is the song from Maddie's solo :) enjoy!
Maddie's POV (2 days before competition)
"Maddie switch spots with Destiny to see if we can balance it out." Balance it out? Miss Abby I'm not stupid, I know you want Destiny to be in the center... But we did as she asked and Destiny was now in the center, I on the other hand was in the middle row to the left where she was. We went through the routine and the words I knew would come was said. "Maddie and Destiny, those spots you were in today are going to stay." Miss Abby said. I knew it. After group practice, I stayed behind along with Kalani and Nia. But today's practice just felt and was different than yesterday or the day before.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-Solo Rehearsal_-_-_-_-_-_-
(A/N there will be multiple point of views happening right here. So strap in, it's gonna be a little crazy. Alright, enjoy!)
Abby's POV
"Maddie, you're up first. Destiny, I want you to stay behind too, I also want you to watch Maddie perform her solo." We ran through the first half of her solo, and then she learned the other half. I decided to also teach it to Destiny because I could make it her solo next week. I chose to teach it right after her practice so it was still fresh in her mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time skip because I don't know what else to write about her solo rehearsal XD)
Maddie learned her solo, did well then went home. "Nia and Kalani, I will get to your solos. I am just going to work with Destiny for just a few minutes. I promise I'll get to you two afterwards."
"Ok Miss Abby." the two replied. They walked out of studio A and wandered off to somewhere. "Ok so Destiny, I have decided to teach you Maddie's solo. This is because I might give it to you next week to take to competition."
Destiny's POV
I didn't really want to learn it, it's Maddie's solo, not mine...but it is her decision... So I do as told and learn the solo. But the whole time she's teaching it to me, I think about Maddie. I really want to be friends with her, but this might not help... Just from the choreography and title, I can tell it was specially created for Maddie. "This is for Maddie, not me. This is for Maddie, not me." were my thoughts, they filled my head and taunted me. You'll never be like Maddie. Never... My thoughts clouded my mind and constantly reminded myself as I executed each turn, leap, and watch me do them in the wall mirror. Being her new "favorite" is so pressuring... I was literally about to scream when I heard the words I was waiting for. "Ok, I believe we are done for today. I'll see you tomorrow Destiny."
"Bye Miss Abby." I replied. I walked out and breathed a sigh of relief, I headed for the dancers' den then met up with my mom at the front of the studio to go home.
Kalani's POV
I watched from behind the stairs as she learned Maddie's solo. I pulled out my phone and quickly recorded a one-minute clip just as they ended the small private rehearsal. I better tell Maddie, she's my best friend and deserves to know...but I want to tell someone else to tell first...
Nia's POV
"Nia...Kalani, come to studio A for your solo rehearsals." I heard Miss Abby say. We see each other in the studio and both run through our dances. Kalani's solo was almost done, and finished it today. Me on the other hand still had half of my dance left to learn in two days. Miss Abby taught me another 30 seconds of my solo and then we both went home. "Bye Miss Abby, see you tomorrow." We said in unison. Just a few minutes later we said bye to each other and I recieved a text message.

Kalani: hey I have something to show u, tell me what you think it is
Nia: ok.

I watch a clip that lasted about a minute. This clip was Destiny learning a solo...then it hit me. I listened to the music. (Words in bold and italic are lyrics.) I raised my phone to my ear. I keep falling to my knees. I know, you hear my cry. Would you help my now to see. I keep listening. That I'm far from forgotten. Then those words remind me of a certain someone's solo, Maddie's solo...

N: oh no, it's Maddog's solo...
K: yup. what do u think about that
N: I bet it'll be a duet or her solo nxt week
K: that's what I was thinking 2, I don't like it...
N: how about we make a group chat, then add Maddie
K: k, I'll do it.

Maddie's POV
I received a notification on my phone.
*You have been added to a group chat with Kalani and Nia*
K: Maddog?
M: ya?
N: we have something to show u...and you might not like it
M: just show me...
Nia then sent a video to me. I watched it, a clip of Destiny learning my solo...
K: so?? How do u feel??
N: r u mad??
I watched it over and over, listening to the music, seeing Destiny hit the accents and nail each move. I decided to reply.
M: I'm definitely not happy with it... So, Nia you took the video?
N: no
M: then who did?
K: me
M: oh ok. well thanks...
K: ur welcome
M: well, I'm tired. I will see u guys tmrrw, luv u 2 n thx
N & K: ur welcome, luv u too Maddog ❤️
I turned off my phone and flopped onto my bed. I quickly dozed to sleep.
this was a little complicated & took me awhile to think up, write, and get to my liking. But hope you are enjoying it !