26 - Party Time!!

"Just two minutes," Fiona shouted from the room.

Justin was sitting on the couch with the biggest smile on his face. So far, today has been the best day ever of his work. Yes!! This was their first day working together as professionals. It was amusing to watch Fiona work. Despite the fact that he had visited her workplace several times, he had never seen her work so hard and gracefully. It was intriguing to see her professionalism towards him in the office. Never once did she take advantage of me. In fact, he was the one who was stealing kisses from her.

The breaks in the middle were also good. The four of them were having their lunch together. But, as usual, the entire time was spent laughing and bickering with Em and James. God only knows how these two have the energy to fight all day. In fact, whenever he had a glance at them from the window, they were either fighting or shooting daggers at each other.

But still, today's day has been the best day so far at work. To celebrate their victory and the first day of working together, they decided to party all night. After that, they would be heading to work to enjoy themselves and have the time of their life.

"I am so sorry for being late." Fiona gushed while hopping on one leg and fixing her heels.

"Damn my heels." She cursed.

She finally fixed it and stood in front of him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

He had no clue what she was about to say. Fiona was looking gorgeous in her dress. She wore a baby pink sleeveless dress that came to her knees. The dress was neither too fleshy nor too dull. It was elegant. The pink color matched her complexion. Like usual, she kept her features natural by using minimal makeup.

Instead of answering, he grabbed her waist and kissed her. "You just look beautiful, like usual."

"Thanks." She said shyly while blushing. He pecked her cheeks.

"You don't look bad yourself."

After that, they left and headed towards the pub. Em and James met them directly there. Weird, but James was picking Em up.

They soon reached and went inside the pub where the music was going on in full form. Justin nonchalantly grabbed Fiona's hand and intervened his fingers with her. They pushed past the crowd and headed towards the bar.

"So what would a lovely and a devil lady like?" James asked in a fake British accent.

"Hahaha, fruit...." Fiona was interrupted.

"Before having anything, we are going to groove on the dance floor." Being dragged Fiona to the dance floor.

"I really hate her." James muttered.

"There is a thin line between love and hate," Justin smirked.

"Oh, please."

"Then why is your fist clenched? It's not like Em is dancing with the guys who are gawking at her."

"Whatever,"

"Ok, dude. I am going and dancing with my girl."

Justin left him and went towards Fiona. He grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him. She let out a sudden shriek.

"You scared the shit out of me." She gasped.

He chuckled. He kept her hands at her waist while she interlocked her hands behind his neck. Both of them were dancing intimately and were enjoying themselves.

"I will just get myself a drink," Fiona told him and went towards the bar.

"One fruit punch, please." She ordered.

"You are the same as before, avoiding any intake of alcohol."

"What do you want, Noah?" Fiona asked him, frustrated.

"You,"

"What in the world are you talking about?"

"The truth."

Fiona was silent and was glaring at him with pure hatred.

"Please, Fi. I am really sorry. Annabelle was a big mistake. Just give me another chance."

"You should have thought about that before cheating on me."

"I want you back in my life."

"I am married."

"You can get a divorce, and we can elope."

"Are you out of your mind?" Fiona snarled at him.

"I love you."

"I love Justin, so please leave me alone." She explained. She never said this aloud. Nonetheless, it's the truth.

"No, I just want another chance." Noah grabbed her arm

"Leave my arm, Noah. You are hurting me." Fiona told him in a firm voice.

"First, tell me you will give me a chance."

"You are drunk, Noah. Leave me alone."

He tried to come close to her, but Fiona struggled hard to get rid of his hand. His grip was firm, and he pressed his lips against hers.

The shock will be an understatement. She was beyond stunned. When she realized what was happening, Fiona jerked back and slapped him hard on his face. Tears were spilling from her eyes. So she ran out of the pub. She was completely broken because Noah's drunken behavior was about to ruin her life yet again.

Justin would never forgive her. Yes! She does love Justin. But he would never forgive her for what happened back there in the pub. He would never when she tells him what happened with Noah. She would not hide from him, for sure. She was broken once again.

"What are you doing here?" Justin glared at Annabelle, Fiona's ex-best friend when she approached him.

"Well, it's a public place, Justin." She said wickedly.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing, I just came here to tell you that Fi is going to break your heart. She is still not over Noah."

"What rubbish are you talking about?"

"Ah, so you don't believe me. Then look in front of you." Annabelle pointed towards the bar where Noah was kissing Fiona.

He was heartbroken then and there.

"I told you, Justin." With that smirk, Annabelle left him alone.-------------------------------

hey guys

thank you so much people for reading my book and encouraging me. Don't forget to vote comment or follow me.

Well if you guys want you can follow me on Twitter @nupur2may

-purpleorchards