17 - In his arms

Fiona slowly opened her eyes. She had a good sleep last night. But, when she was awake, she felt something on her stomach. It felt like someone was pulling her. Her legs had intervened with some other person.

Her face was flushed with fear. She instantly turned around, and her forehead collided with something hard.

"Ow!!" Both said in unison.

Fiona was relieved to see Justin snuggling with her, but she blushed immediately. But because of their close proximity, both jerked and sat up immediately.

"Shit! I am so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I swear I didn't do it intentionally... I mean..." Justin started rambling like crazy.

Fiona burst out laughing, which drew a questioning look from Justin.

"It's okay. It's not exactly your fault. I like to cuddle." Fiona told him embarrassingly.

He sighs with relief. "Phew! I didn't want to upset you."

"You didn't."

They were both silent for a while.

"So, what is today's plan?" Fiona asked, breaking the silence.

"I was thinking about the beach." He answered.

"Okay, cool. So I will get ready... Or you want to shower first."

"Well, we can save time and water, you know." He teased.

"Dream on." Fiona said, rolling her eyes to hide her blush.

"Always." He winked.

"By the way, you look cute when you blush, and you can go and shower first."

She was as red as a tomato. So, to hide her flushed face, she immediately went into the bathroom. Then, she showered, changed into a robe, and went outside.

Today was a great start to the morning for Justin. Finally, he could get used to the idea of getting up with Fi in his arms. After their little flirting session, she went to take a bath. She came out wearing a bathrobe, and her hair was wet. He didn't want to seem like a jerk for drooling on her, so he immediately went to the shower.

During the whole shower, Fiona filled his mind.

He came out of the bathroom and found the sight in front of him gorgeous. In front of him was Fi, standing in all her glory.

She was dressed in half-pants and a white loose see-through tee, which allowed Justin to see the tank top she was wearing underneath. She wore flip-flops. Fiona kept her hair open. She looked stunning despite her wearing no makeup other than a baby pink lip gloss.

When Justin came out of the shower, he was just wearing a towel. So Fiona immediately covered her eyes and turned around.

"Déjà vu." He was laughing. "I am not completely naked."

Fiona didn't respond to him and kept her eyes closed.

"Okay, I am going to change."

After a few more minutes, he said, "Done."

She turned around and took a breath.

"You are so innocent." He teased her and poked her cheeks.

Gosh, she is so innocent and cute. Justin grabbed her arm, and they both went out to have breakfast. After eating their snacks, they went to the beach. The beach was beyond beautiful. Even he was mesmerized.

Justin laid the mat on the sand and put the takeaway sandwiches and many other food items in their lunch on the blanket.

He glanced at Fi to find her looking at her surroundings, which were unfortunately filled with French boys. His fist was clenched. He didn't know why, but a wave of jealousy washed over him.