20 - Finally!!

Justin kept one of his hands on her cheek and slowly leaned in. She closed her eyes and felt his lips on her. Sparks flew through them during the kiss. She had always read in a book about electricity or sparks passing through during moments like this but never thought that she would ever feel it.

When Fiona kissed Justin back, he was beyond shocked. They were in the same position for a few more minutes until she pulled back to take a breath. They were both breathless.

"I like you," Justin said with full honesty. Finally!!

She was going to say something, but he interrupted her.

"Please let me finish. I won't be able to say this to you again."

She nodded.

"I really like you more than a friend. I know you wanted to say that the kiss was a mistake."

She opened her mouth, but he kept his finger on her lips.

"But I can't forget what happened at this moment, and I don't want to. I know that we have only known each other for two to three weeks, but I am falling for you. I guess I always liked you from the start when we first met at a business party. I knew from that very moment you were different from all those girls here. And the honeymoon, aka friendly trip that we took- I'd love it if one day we went on a real honeymoon. Yes! I want our marriage to work. I have wanted to confess my feelings for a long time, but I didn't have the nerves to do it. I was afraid of rejection. Heck! I am still afraid of losing you. This week, every single moment was special to me. Our 20 - 20 games on the airplane, bed arrangement, pictures that we took, small moments like holding hands, hugs, and every single thing were special. So, Fiona Carter, I really like you and want our marriage to be a success."

She was quiet for a while, and her silence was killing him inside.

"Please say something, slap me, shout at me, but say something." Justin pleaded.

"Um,"

"Huh, what?" He asked, frowning.

Fiona pointed her fingers towards Justin's fingers that were on her lips.

"Oh." He said, removing his finger from her lips as soon as he realized what she was trying to say.

"First, I would never say the kiss was a mistake because it wasn't. It was a special moment for both of us. Well, I won't slap you even if you want me to. And as far as our trip is concerned, like you, I enjoyed every moment with you, and it was beyond special."

"And?" He asked with hope.

"And I like you too." She said, completely surprising him.

"Really?"

She answered by kissing him.

"You really do?"

"Gosh, yes, Justin. I have the same feelings as you, and I have always wanted to give our marriage a chance. I had been having the same feelings for a while, but I was afraid of getting my heart broken into millions of pieces. I won't be able to handle the pain once again. I would rather prefer a proper friendly breakup than betrayal."

"I would never hurt you. I will do nothing, as Noah did. He didn't know what he had lost. And I will never betray you. Trust me. I am nowhere like that moron."

"I know." She said quietly.

"I like you." He said it once again.

"I like you too." She said with a big smile on her face.

Justin was on cloud nine. He hugged her, pulled her up, and swirled her around. He kissed her like there was no tomorrow.

He removed the gift that he got for her.

"What is this?"

"Just open it and look at it for yourself." Justin gave it to her.

Justin gave Fiona a velvet box. She opened it carefully and saw a silver charm bracelet that had little stars, hearts, and dolphins hanging on it.

"It's so beautiful. I loved it." She hugged him.

It overwhelmed Fiona. She was really stunned when Justin confessed that he likes her. She never once thought that he could like an ordinary girl like her. You can call it intuition, but she knows they can make their marriage work if they both want it.

After a while, the couple went into their suits. Justin was glad that he told her about his feelings. It feels amazing when you like a person, and that person likes you back. The girl beside him was really special, and he wasn't planning to let her go anytime soon. She stuck with him forever.