27 - forever and always

YES! Justin was heartbroken, but he knew that Fiona would never betray him. He saw she was struggling with Noah. She jerked back and smacked him across the face. At that moment, he realized it was all a ruse devised by Annabelle to break them up or by Noah's low move to reclaim Fiona.

When Fiona slapped him, he could sense the panicked look on her face. She was about to cry. So she ran away from the pub.

He was going to chase behind her, but not before giving some sense to Noah. Justin went towards him, grabbed him by his collar, and punched him hard in the face. Not once, not twice, until someone grabbed him from behind.

"Justin, control yourself." James held him back.

"Justin, please find Fi. She is nowhere to be seen. She'd be completely shattered by now." Em expressed her concern in a concerned tone.

"Miley is right, Justin. We will both take care of this, but now..." James was glaring at Noah now.

"You better stay away from my girl." Justin hissed at him and ran out of the pub in search of Fiona.

He was really hoping that she was safe. Knowing her, she would be crying her guts out.

"Fi... Fiona, where are you?" Justin was shouting.

He could not find her anywhere. She was nowhere in sight.

He was panicking. Not far away, he saw a tiny figure sitting on the bench. Relief went through him, and he instantly ran towards her. He slowly sat down beside her. He wasn't surprised by the fact that Fiona didn't feel his presence. She was too engrossed in her thoughts and spilling her tears out.

"Fiona." He said it quietly.

Her eyes were wide. He could say that she recognized his voice. He felt her stiffen beside him. She instantly looked at Justin, and panic was written all over her face.

"Justin, I am sorry. I... Noah... Kissed... I didn't w... Want to... h. He... he forced me." She was crying hard.

Justin engulfed her in a comforting hug. She was crying into his chest.

"Fiona, it's okay. Just relax. I am not angry with you, trust me." But that made her cry harder.

He grabbed her shoulder and made her look at him. He wiped her tears with his thumb.

"Look at me."

But she was looking at the ground. It seems that she felt guilty, but only if she knew she had nothing to be guilty of.

"Fiona Carter, Just look at me." He touched her chin and tilted her face upward.

"Just listen to me carefully. I saw you both kissing, and I won't lie and say I didn't care because I was hurt and heartbroken. I would also say that for once, I did believe what was happening in front of me. But I also saw that, instead of doing the same thing as him, you pushed him and slapped him in his face. So there is nothing you should feel guilty about. Even if I didn't see the whole thing, I would have listened to you, and I also know that you wouldn't lie to me."

"Why are you so good? I... Back there I did something which I shouldn't..." But Justin stopped her by putting his index finger on her lips.

"Shh... As I said before, it wasn't your fault. So, stop feeling guilty about it. And if it makes you feel better, I beat him up."

"Thank you." She nodded.

But a frown formed on Justin's face when he saw the red marks on Fiona's elbow. He grabbed her hand, and he was boiling with rage.

"I am going to kill him." He was going to stand up, but Fi stopped him.

"No, please. I don't want you to get hurt." She pleaded.

"Fiona, he hurt you, not me. He has no right to do that. There is going to be a bruise forming on it."

"It's okay. I am fine,"

"Don't lie to me, Fi. I can see through your eyes that you still feel guilty. And don't you ever think I would leave you."

She hugged him. They were in this position for a while.

Justin would never let him hurt her like this, ever. No one goes away from hurting the love of his life.

Yes! He loves her. And he was going to be with her forever and always.

"There you both are," Em said with relief.

"Em," Fiona whispered and hugged her tight.

"It's okay, don't worry." Em tried to soothe her.

"Ya Fi, Miley is right," James spoke up.

He broke the hug and looked towards James.

"Justin punched Noah hard, and even I beat the crap out of him. And you know, Miley, I had to hold her back to stop her from attempting murder." James told her with a laugh.

She chuckles a bit. James was hugging her tightly.

"Everything is fine now."

"Thank you so much." She murmured.

"Justin, she is shaken up. I think you should take her home." Em suggested.

"Yeah, I will do that."

Justin agreed with her. With that, he took her home. The entire way, Fiona didn't utter a word. She silently sat in her seat. During the journey, she slept. Crying drained her out, and today's unfortunate event had affected her mentally.

He didn't want to disturb her sleep, so he carried her to the bedroom from his car. And they drifted off to sleep.

When Justin opened his eyes in the morning, he sensed that Fiona had a firm grip on his waist while sleeping peacefully. It seemed like she feared losing him. Justin pulled her closer to him and kissed her hair. That made her wake up.

She sat up and sighed. He knew that she was still depressed about yesterday's event.

"Hey, listen." He told her while sitting in front of her. "What's wrong?"

"Everything is wrong. Yesterday..."

"Whatever happened yesterday at the pub, forget it. Forget the part where you saw Noah. He could never hurt you again."

"But it shouldn't have happened. I don't want to lose you." She whispered.

"And you won't. You know, because Noah moves on you, my trust in you has become stronger. I know for a fact that you won't ever do anything which would tear me apart."

She smiled.

He hugged her. "Whatever happened yesterday was the past. And we have a wonderful future ahead of us."

"We are both forever and always together in every situation."

Yes! Forever and always!!