Pregnant at 18

Oh my god. You think. What am I going to do? You quickly throw the stick away and leave the bathroom before either of your parents notice. You only had sex once! You thought. And now... you're pregnant.

"Mom!" you yell.

"What?"

"I'm gonna go take a walk or something see you in a little while!"

You slam the door as you leave, running to Drew's. You know he's going to be mad but you need to tell him and ask what to do. As you walk up the steps to his apartment, you keep replaying in your head what we will say, or rather, yell. 'I never want to see you again!' Ugh! Here goes nothing... you knock on the door and Drew is quick to answer.

"Hi..." you trail off, unsure of where to start.

"Hey babe! Are you okay?" You break down in tears as he pulls you into a hug. You stand there in his embrace as he rubs your back until your crying finally comes to a stop.

"y/n. Babe. Baby please tell me what's wrong. " He says with worry apparent in his voice.

"Please don't hate me Drew."

"Baby, I could never hate you."

"But Drew..... I'm.... pregnant." you break down in tears once more.

"That's great y/n! We could raise a family of our own.  And I could never hate you for that!I love you y/n."  You grin. Drew is the best boyfriend ever.

"I love you too."