Chapter 8

Comment

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

I awoke suddenly from my sleep and looked around the room I was in. I didn’t recognise it and was pretty sure I had never been in it before now. However as I looked around I was sure it was a boys room. Posters of bands like the Foofighters and nirvana were pined up on the dark blue walls and there were bottles of lynx on the chest-of-draws. I slowly clambered out of the bed but as I put my feet on the floor I trod on something hard and it moved. I peered down to see Blake’s body on the floor.

What the hell! What am I doing here? I couldn’t hold in the scream any longer and a glass shattering sound broke out of my mouth. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….What the hell am I doing in this room?” I shouted.

“Oh my god! What?...What?...” Blake had woken up and had jumped of the floor looking me straight in the eye. I then stood up without thinking about what had happened last night.

“Oww… what did I do to my leg?” I asked suddenly falling forward. Before I could reach the ground however, I was caught which felt like déjà vu.

“Haven’t we done this before?” he asked rhetorically.

“Can you tell me what I’m doing here please?” I said while he was still holding my waist so I wouldn’t topple over.

“Do you not remember?” he paused as I shook my head. “You were incredibly tired and passed out walking down your road.” He finished.

“How come you found me then?”

“I was following you because I heard the man in your house shout at you then you burst out the door and limped off. Does your leg hurt?”

“A little bit, but I still don’t understand how I ended up in this bed.”

“You needed somewhere to stay and I didn’t know where else to go. You were not going back to your house because of that man in there, was he your dad?” he asked with a worried look on his face.

“Yeah.”

“Why was he shouting at you?”

“Because I’m failing maths, it’s not a big deal, he’s not always like that.” I didn’t understand why I was defending him, but I did.

After the little heart-to-heart he finally let go of me.

“You can have a shower if you want and i may join you.” he then looked more jerk-like (his normal facial expression) i just looked at him unimpressed “it’s through there,” he pointed to a door “there’s towel’s and stuff in there, I’ll leave some of my clothes on the bed which you can where.” He smiled then walked out the room as I walked towards the other door that leads into the bathroom.

---------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND FAN!