Chapter 7

Vote!!!

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 7

Blake’s POV

I’m such an idiot. Why couldn’t I control my facial expression? She looked really upset as she got out and ran across the street into her house. I decided I’d apologise at school tomorrow so I started the car up again but as I was about to drive off I heard someone shout her name in a slur.

“Valerie, you are worthless!” I heard a masculine voice shout at her. It even made me cringe. I then heard a muffled thud sound which made me stop the car. As I started to get out of my car I saw her run out of her house and down the pavement so I quickly followed her.

Back to Valerie’s POV

I heard footsteps behind me as I walked down the pavement still carrying my apron I use for work. I began to slow my pace and looked over my shoulder slyly and to my surprise I saw Blake following me.

“What are you doing?” I asked quietly.

“Running after you, isn’t it obvious?” he replied looking a little worried as he looked from me to my leg I had lifted my weight off.

“Don’t be a smart-ass, I meant why were you running after me?”

“I heard what the dude said and then saw you run so I came to check if you were ok ... are you?” I have never heard anyone say that to me before.

“yeah i'm finnnn....” I said as I began to feel weak, I didn’t know what was happening to me. Then I fell to the floor.

“Oh my God!” I heard Blake shout as I began to fall. I was exhausted. I closed my eyes and braced for the impact but it never came. Suddenly two strong arms were wrapped around me and stopped me mid-fall.

“Val, open your eyes!” I then heard. I didn’t even realise I still had them shut. “Good, your not dead, hey Val, who did this to you?” he asked urgently.

“No one I’m just tired” I started to be lifted bridal style into his strong arm.

“Come on, I’m going to take you to the hospital.” He stated.

“No you can’t!” I shouted, they’d know something was up.

“And why not?” he asked,

“Because, I need to go to work.” I said weekly “and besides I’m just tired” I said matter-of-factly.

“Let’s find you somewhere to sleep then” that was the last words I heard before I finally let the darkness consume me into a dreamless sleep.

 ----------------------------------------------------

By Coco-Jane

plz vote and comment with idea's

Writters block is hard!