Epilogue.

Ariana POV

It's been a while since I've seen Andre, and I had to say that sadly, I wasn't shocked. I was more concerned about Aj who asked about Andre for weeks straight until he finally just gave up. I was ashamed of having Andre for a baby's father.

When he tried with Aj he did phenomenal, but he always seems to figure out a way to ruin it. I shook my head getting up and getting dressed. Me and Aj had a fun day planned out. We were going out to play laser tag, and then head over to the pizza place on the boulevard.

<>

Playing laser tag I had to be careful I didn't want to harm my baby in any way. I was once again pregnant and disappointed in myself for letting Andre do this to me again, but it was partly my fault, because I decides to give in to temptation.

After playing laser tag, we went to get pizza and sat in a nearby booth. Aj and I got an olive and cheese pizza and had a few laughs.

"Mommy look." Aj said pointing behind me and I looked back, seeing Andre accompanying a very big and pregnant Quaja. I shook my head and turned back to Aj who had ignored everything that he'd seen and went back to eating his pizza. I quietly sipped my iced tea. Whatever Andre did was none of my business.

<>

I didn't let Andre get to me at all. I moved on with my life and forgot about any unresolved problems we had. I just wanted to be done with him, so moving was a brand new way to start. I wrote a heart felt note and stuck it halfway in the mailbox. If Andre ever stopped by again he would know that we were long gone.

Andre POV

I woke up to an empty bed which was unusual. Quaja was always next to me when I got up. I love Ariana but she was right. I couldn't abandon another one of my children. I got up and quickly got dressed, heading over to her place. I hadn't been here in a while and I knew I was to blame.

<>

Pulling up I got out of the car and walked up to the front door, knocking. I knocked harder and heard nothing but silence. I opened the door and walked in seeing the house practically empty.

I started to panic and rushed up the stairs checking both rooms, but they were empty as well. I walked back downstairs and closed the front door, checking the mail box. I reached my hand in and pulled out a piece of paper.

<>

Dear Andre,

I tried loving you as best as I could. I knew that you were a gangster when I met you but I had no problem with it. If anything it made me more attracted to you. The life that came with you is what broke us. I tried but you wouldn't comply. It's a shame that I had to leave for you to realize the mistakes you've made. I thought you'd became a better man during our time apart, but you were just picking and choosing. I really wish you all the best of luck.

                                                  , Ariana

<>

I picked up the attached note and looked at it. It was an ultrasound with last weeks date on the back. I sighed and shook my head. This life I'm living wasn't meant for love, or families. It was a dirty game, and I was playing for keeps.

****

<> Pharaoh.