Chapter 16.

*POV switches*

Ariana POV

I woke up the next morning with a head ache. Thinking about everything that happened I sighed and got up going to pop an aspirin. I brushed my teeth, and threw my hair up before opening the messaging app on my phone.

From Andre: Babe I'm sorry! 6:43 am.

From Andre: It was a mistake!!! 8:49 am.

From Andre: I love you!!!!! 9:00 am.

Andre sent multiple text messages like this in which I ignored. I had nothing to say. I was hurt and didn't want anything to do with him at the moment.

<>

I hopped out of the shower and put on my 'Miley Taught Me' tank, my distressed shorts, and my socks. I walked down the stairs with my phone in my hand and Raji's beats on. I was listening to In those jeans by Ginuwine. This song was classic. I walked into the kitchen and got a water bottle walking back into the living room. When I walked into the living room I saw Kori sitting in Raji's lap then she looked up at me.

"Hey, how you feeling?" Kori asked and I shrugged.

"I'm fine. I'm not sweating them." I replied and she nodded.

"I'm going to the spot I'll be back." Raji said as he kissed Kori and gave me a hug. I sat down hearing the door shut.

Raji POV

I felt bad for my little sister. It's messed up seeing her go through all that she's going through right now.

<>

I was pulling up to the trap, when I went in and I saw Andre. He looked at me with guilt in his eyes and it served him right.

"You have to be out your damn mind, treating my sister like that." I barked at him and he shook his head.

"I slipped up, bad." He said.

"I'm not the one who needs an explanation." I said walking back to my office.

Kori POV

I didn't feel so hot right now. I felt like I had a fever, so I went upstairs grabbing my purse and came back downstairs picking up my keys and walking out to my car.

<>

"Morgan." The receptionist called out and I stood up following her into a room.

"The doctor will be here in just a minute." She said and I nodded laying back on the bed. Just as I got comfortable I heard the door opening.

"Hello Mrs. Morgan how are you today?" He asked.

"I haven't been feeling too well. I think I have a fever but I just want to be on the safe side." I replied and he nodded.

"Okay well I'm just going to do some routine tests on you." He said. He ended up giving me a cup to do my business. After a while, I got bored and I fell asleep.

<>

"Mrs. Morgan you're 4 weeks pregnant. Congratulations." He said and I shook his hand smiling.

Raji POV

I was on my way home until I texted Kori and asked if she needed anything. She told me to get her some hot cheetos and pickles. I stopped at the Wal-Mart and went to the food aisle and got her stuff. As I was walking down the aisle I saw an all too familiar face.

"Raji, how you been?" He asked.

"Wow. Do you know what you put my sister through? She started locked away in her room for 4 months. She blamed herself for you." I said and walked away.

<>

When I got back home Kori was running to the bathroom. I ran upstairs to see her flushing the toilet. I really think she has some type of flu or something because shes been like this for some time now.

"Kori are you pregnant?" I asked hesitantly.

"I'm fine." She said and I sighed.

"Answer my question." I said pulling her face up to meet mine.

"Yes." She said and I nodded hugging her. We weren't quite ready, but we'd learn.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I said kissing her forehead.

"It's a girl. The women in my family never have a boy first." She said and I laughed. I'm actually about to be a father. I'm nervous to because I don't know the first thing about having a child.

<>

Kori layed her head agains my chest as we watched tv. My phone rung and I looked down seeing Andre.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Is Ariana over there?" He asked and I sighed.

"Yeah she here." I said.

"Okay, I'm coming over." He said hanging up. I guess people just invite themselves to other people's houses now. After I opened the door for Andre I went back upstairs.

"Ariana, come downstairs I need to talk to you." I yelled and heard her footsteps marching down the steps. I layed my head back on my pillow.

"My work here is done." I muttered lowly going to sleep.

Ariana POV

I walked down the stairs and saw Andre sitting on the couch. Raji set me up, touche' big brother, touche'.

"Can I explain what happened, please?" He asked and I shrugged carelessly taking a seat on the couch.

"You know I'd never do anything to hurt you, but I found out that this girl I used to mess with had miscarried my baby. I went over there and one thing led to another." He said.

"Why did you do it?" I asked and he sighed putting his head in his hands.

"I slipped up Ariana, and I'm sorry." He said coming over to me. He got down on his knees in front of me and hugged my stomach.

"Andre get up." I said and he shook his head. He leaned in and pecked my lips. I sighed as he continued. He then kissed me gliding his tongue against my lips.

<>

The saying one thing led to another, had to be true. I planned on kicking him out, but one thing led to another. I planned on never taking him back, but one thing led to another. I planned on never saying I love you again, but one thing led to another.

Now as we layed my bed, I knew that I made a mistake having sex with him. I sighed and turned on my side. His arms wrapped around my waist before his phone went off. He checked it and cursed under his breath. I shook my head silently. He got up and put on his clothes and walked up to me pecking my lips. He kissed my cheek then my forehead.

"I love you. I'll be back tomorrow." He said then walking out of the door. I turned on my other side and looked out the window. One thing led to another.

****

<> Pharaoh.