Chapter 10.

Ariana POV

My grandfather's funeral was beautiful. We had food and a nice ceremony. It was more like a send off instead of a funeral. He looked so peaceful in his casket. Everyone was certainly dressed for the occasion. When the ceremony was over we went home and I got in the shower.

<>

I got out of the shower and put on my Black Pyramid shirt, my diamond accented capri shorts, and my Floridian 5's. I quickly put my hair up in a ballerina bun, sliding my phone into my back pocket and headed downstairs. I reached in the fridge and got a bottle of water, grabbing my keys off the counter.

When I got in the car my phone rang and I saw Raji's name pop up.

"Hey little one." He greeted and I laughed.

"Hey Raji." I said.

"What are you doing?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Nothing just got in my car." I said opening my water bottle.

"Come over, I'm bored." He said and I nodded my head.

"On the way." I replied.

I started my car and pulled out of the driveway. When I got to Raji's place I got out of my car and went up to the door. I knocked on the door and waited for him to come and answer it. He opened the door within a few seconds.

"Come in little sister." He said smiling.

I walked in the house and sat down on the couch turning the tv to watch Chowder. He sat down and looked at me.

"What creep?" I asked looking over at him strangely.

"You feeling Andre aren't you?" He asked and I shook my head smiling.

"I can't help it." I said smiling, while nodding my head.

"Sappy ass!" He exclaimed when his phone rung. I tuned him out as I watched my show.

"Come with me to the trap." He said and I nodded.

"Alright." I said grabbing my keys, following him to his car.

We got in Raji's car and he pulled off. A few minutes later we pulled up to a building that looked pretty nice on the outside. When we got inside I saw a bunch of dudes and a couple naked females.

"I haven't been in a trap in a long while." I said looking around.

"Because you been around mom for so long." He chuckled and I pushed his arm.

Just when I thought my day could'nt have got better in came Andre. He smirked looking my way and I shook my head.

"Everybody take a seat." Raji instructed. Soon after everybody scurried to find a seat, but Andre stood standing next to Raji.

"You know them boys from Ohio are trying to knock us off when we're not expecting it so be on your A-game." Raji said.

"Yes boss." Everbody replied.

"I need every last one of you keeping an eye out for anything that doesn't seem right." Andre said.

"Yes sir." Everyone said. Not only was Andre in this cartel but he was on top of it, alongside my brother. I knew he had it, but I didn't know he had it like that. When their meeting was over Andre and Raji came up to me.

"I believe you owe me a number." Andre said smirking, and taking a seat next to me. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and I smirked snatching it out of his hand.

"Oh whatever." I said, programming my number into his phone.

Andre POV

I grabbed Ariana's hand and walked back to my office. When I saw my door I opened it letting her go in before me.

"I know you let me come in first so you could look at my butt." She smirked and I shrugged.

"Yeah, I did. I'm not ashamed of my game." I said smiling, and she shook her head.

"What did you bring me back here for?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"To talk to you." I said simply and she nodded.

"Go ahead." She said smirking, and I shook my head.

"Why do you like this life I live?" I asked and she shrugged smiling.

"I like the rush, it's exciting." She said and I began to walk up to her.

"The rush huh." I said and picked her up, wrapping her legs around my waist. She smirked as I leaned in and my lips caught hers. Her lips moved against mine and my tongue slid into her mouth and she sucked softly, biting my lip while pulling away.

"Go on a date with me." I said against her lips, not taking no for an answer, and she nodded her head kissing me again.

Ariana POV

I was getting ready for my date with Andre when my dad called me downstairs. I walked downstairs and my mom and dad stared at each other before staring at me. My dad smiled before coming toward me.

"Going on a date, you're going to need some type of jewelry." He said pulling out a box. I opened it to see a diamond necklace.

"Thanks dad, I love it." I said and embraced him and my mother in a big hug. He nodded and kissed my cheek. I went back upstairs and put on my navy blue and white striped peplum top, my light washed jeans, and navy blue bow sandals. I put on my necklace, my diamond studs, and put my hair up into a ballerina bun. I grabbed my phone and walked outside seeing Andre standing against the passenger side door of his car.

****

<> Pharaoh.