Chapter 12.

Ariana POV

I'd just gotten home from being with Andre and I plopped down onto my bed after changing my clothes and putting my scarf on. I smiled as my phone started to ring. I looked down at my screen and it was Kori.

"Hey girly." I said over the phone and it was silent for a minute.

"What happened?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked back.

"You sound giddy. What happened?" She asked again and I smiled.

"Well you know me and Andre have been talking and going out a lot, and tonight we made it official." I said and she cooed over the phone.

"Awe I'm happy for you boo." She said and I nodded.

"Now all we need to do is get Raji to ask you." I smirked.

"What are you talking about?" She quickly replied.

"Come on now. This is my brother we're talking about. He can't hold water." I laughed

"Whatever, you know I'm with Raekwom." She said. I shook my head. I wasn't one to encourage cheating but I wasn't one to encourage stupidity either.

"He doesn't care about you Kori. I know it sounds bad but you should know this." I said calmly.

"I guess, look I have to go. Bye." She said hanging up. I sighed and layed my head back onto my pillow going to sleep.

I woke up fully refreshed and yawned. That had to be the best sleep I'd ever had in a long while and I was nothing short of satisfied. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth then took my scarf off, grabbing my brush and putting my hair up in a ponytail. I walked back into my room and picked up my phone as it vibrated.

From Kori: Morning boo :) 8:26 am.

To Kori: Morning :) 8:27 am.

From Kori: Let's go out today? 8:29 am.

To Kori: Yeah, lunch at Pizzeria Mozza? 8:31 am

From Kori: Definitely :) 8:32 am.

To Kori: Be there in a sec. 8:34 am.

I put on my light washed ripped shorts, my floral top from 88fin, and my silver sandals. I quickly put pin curls in my hair and slid on my silver Steve Madden sandals. I grabbed my phone and keys before going downstairs.

"Mom, dad." I greeted while grabbing a water bottle.

"Bye honey." My mom called smiling and I smiled walking out to my car. I started it up and drive towards Kori's house.

I pulled up to her house and knocked on her door before she opened it, letting me in. I walked in and she looked at me with an innocent smile on her face, and I looked around cautiously.

"What's up with you?" I questioned.

"I need a favor." She said.

"Anything." I replied sitting down in the love seat.

"Take me to Raekwom's house." She said and I immediately shook my head.

"Except that." I exclaimed.

"Please. I left my purse and all my stuff is in there." She pouted and I sighed groaning.

"Fine." I said and she kissed my cheek smiling.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and started to open the door. Kori looked over at me with her eyebrows raised.

"Your coming in too?" She asked.

"No I just opened the door to see if it was rusty. Yes I'm coming in." I said.

"Don't get smart." She said.

"Too late." I said. We proceeded up the steps to Raekwom's  front door. Kori reached in her back pocket and got the key out. She opened the door and we walked in. I looked around and starting hearing loud thuds.

"Do you hear that?" I asked her.

"Hear what?" She asked.

"Listen." I instructed and the thuds got louder. I looked at Kori and her fist clenched together.

"Oh hell no." Kori said.

We walked up the stairs smoothly. I didn't care about being careful or quiet. Ariana creeps for nobody. The noise only amplified as we got closer. I was happy that Kori could finally see him in all his glory and move on.

Kori opened the door and saw Raekwom on top of somebody. I shook my head and looked at Kori as her jaw clenched. I pointed to her purse on the dresser and she quickly grabbed it. Kori was mid-way to the door and they still didn't notice we were here. She hooked her arms together and stood against the door frame next to me.

"Wow." She said and they both looked up.

"Who are they?" The girl asked.

"I'm Ariana." I said.

"I'm Kori, his ex girlfriend. I just left my stuff and came back to get it". She said and I nodded. Raekwom got up and put his shorts on walking over to Kori.

"Baby I'm sorry." He begged and she shook her head. She grabbed her purse and began walking out. And as any regular guy caught in the act of infidelity would, he followed behind. Good boy!

"Your just going to leave? After everything we been through." He said.

"Yeah." She said getting in the car Raekwom sighed and rubbed his head sitting on the ground.

We sat at the booth talking and eating a cheese and olive pizza. I had to thank Andre for bringing me here because their pizza was the absolute best. Kori didn't stress over Raekwom at all. She pushed it aside and had a good time. We went half on the bill and went back to my brothers place.

"Where are we?" Kori asked and I smiled.

"Your boyfriend's." I said and she looked at me then back at the house. She just nodded silently and got out of the car.

Kori POV 

I could care less about Raekwom and his hoes. Deep down I knew he was cheating I just didn't want to be right. When we walked into the house I noticed how nice it was. It was actually colorful and it felt cozy. We walked to the living room and I immediately saw Raji.

"Hey Raji." I said and he turned his head and smiled standing up. He came over to me and gave me a hug and my hands accidentally slipped and grazed his butt. He looked back at me and held his butt.

"You just touched my butt. I'm telling your boyfriend." He joked and I shrugged.

"It was accident and I'm single now." I said.

"Really." He said to himself but I nodded. I took a look at the other boy and remembered seeing him at KOD a few weeks back.

"What's up, I'm Andre." He said smiling and I nodded.

"I'm Kori." I said and he nodded, before turning his attention back onto Ariana. I took a seat on the couch and Raji sat next to me. Raji, I'd gotten to know very well. We would always talk. He'd flirt but I'd never let it get far. I was with Raekwom then, but now it's fair game.

Raji POV

I couldn't stop staring at Kori. It was wrong but I was happy she broke up with her boyfriend. It was just my luck.

"So what happened?" I asked and she shrugged carelessly.

"He was having sex with someone else." She replied and I nodded.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I said and she laughed.

"You don't have to lie." She said and I sighed.

"Good because I'm happy you left the nigga." I said and she nodded.

"Yeah me too." She said.

****