Chapter 5.

Ariana POV

The stewardess on the plane started telling everyone that it was time to exit the plane. When we got off of the plane we walked around many crowds of people to get to the main entrance. When we finally made it we had to wait another ten minutes for the car to get here.

<>

When we pulled up at the new house I was awestruck. It was an absolutely gorgeous house, and I was proud to say it was my house.

"How do you like the house?" My mom asked smiling.

"It's amazing." I said and she nodded.

"Wait until you see the inside." She said and I smiled walking up the driveway and to the front door.

When we went inside the house I took a tiny tour around. Everything looked so nicely accented and very well furnished. I walked into the living room and smiled when I saw my mom sitting on the couch with her hands behind her head.

"Comfortable?" I asked and she nodded lifting up.

"Go check out your room, upstairs down the hall to the left." She said and I nodded. I followed the instructions and walked to my room. It was mint green and had a galaxy theme everywhere. They did a good job recreating my old room and I loved it. I sat on my bed and sighed.

Andre POV

I ran down the alley as I heard gun shots go off behind me. I breathed heavily and shook my head. I looked out into the clear coast and began to walk back to my car when I felt my body start to burn and I fell to the ground. I heard multiple feet trample away and I started to cough heavily breathing.

I looked up and saw a girl walking towards me. She was about 5'6 and had dark brown eyes. She started at me with wide eyes and her mouth started moving but I heard nothing come out. I was going in and out off consciousness, and blood started to seep through my shirt. Next thing I knew I took my last breath and closed my eyes

<>

I woke up sweating. I checked my body for anything out of the ordinary and I was pleased to know that I was just fine. I sighed relievedly and got up turning my phone off. I had three messages. One from Raji, and two from Quaja. I didn't even bother with Quaja right now. I checked Raji's message.

From Raji: We got a drop tonight, come through. 2:47

To Raji: On the way now. 2:49

I then checked Quaja's message rubbing my temples.

From Quaja: Andre. 1:33

From Quaja: I don't think we should see each other anymore. 2:32

I called Quaja phone and she immediately answered.

"Hello." She said quietly.

"What you mean by that last message?" I asked and she sighed.

"Look Andre, we all know that you only use me when you need me and I'm not going to continue with that." She said and I sighed.

"Quaja man come on, how long have you known me?" I questioned and she sighed.

"Going on three years." She said.

"Right and don't I treat you good, don't I come through when you ask." I said. She sighed heavily and smacked her lips.

"That's not what I mean Andre. Why don't I get the time of day. All you use me for is sex, and I'm not about to put up with you." She said.

"You know I don't mess with nobody else, so why you tripping out?" I asked.

"Because I don't want to be your go to girl. I'm a last resort for you and I'm not doing it anymore. Bye Andre." She said hanging up the phone. I sighed and shook my head getting dressed for this drop.

****

<> Pharaoh.