Chapter 23.

Ariana POV

I woke up early and looked around the house, with no sign of Andre. I shook my head and turned the tv on. I layed my head back and watched Grimm. I was really getting into it when I heard the door open. I looked to my right and Andre came in with a bag of Starbucks.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"I thought you left." I shrugged and he sighed.

"I know you don't have a lot of faith in me, but I'm not going anywhere." He said. I got up and walked into the kitchen, starting on breakfast.

<>

We were now walking on the beach having fun. We all decided to grab some ice cream and walk along shore. I smiled looking at Aj and Andre. They were laughing and getting along and I was happy. I saw a girl looking at Andre from a distance and she shook her head.

<>

I sat on the couch looking over at Andre as he watched tv. I wonder what he's hiding now. That girl had absolutely no reason to look at Andre like that, but she did, meaning there had to be a reason why.

Aj laughed watching Captain America and I looked down at him. I looked back up at Andre and I knew for sure he could feel me staring. He turned to look at me and I stared back at him.

"What?" He asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Who you been messing with?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I haven't been messing around with anybody." He said and I tilted my head, pursing my lips together. He was lying and he knew it.

"You're lying." I said calmly and he shook his head.

"I'm being one hundred with you. I'm not messing with anybody, period." He said and I nodded my head dropping the subject.

<>

The past couple of months that Andre's been here have been good. He's been taking Aj everywhere, and he's been helping out a lot around the house. We were doing good. I went upstairs and took a quick power nap before the boys got back from the gym.

<>

I woke up when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and rubbed my eyes, as the knocking got louder. I furrowed my eyebrows and unlocked the door before opening it. There stood the girl from the beach.

"May I help you?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes you can. Can you please tell Andre that he needs to come and take responsibility for his child." She said and I opened the door to let her in. She walked in and I led her to the living room sitting on the couch.

"So how long have you and Andre known each other?" I asked.

"Since ninth grade." She said.

"I never caught your name." I replied.

"I'm Quaja." He said and I nodded. This was the girl he was sleeping on me with.

"I'm Ariana." I said and she nodded.

"When was the last time you saw Andre?" I asked.

"When I found out I was pregnant. I've been trying to get in contact with him for a while." She said and I nodded.

"Okay, well it was nice talking to you." I said and she nodded getting up.

"Likewise." She said walking outside.

<>

I waited in my room as the front door closed. Andre came into the room and immediately came to my side. He leaned by me and his eyebrows connected together.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Why did you lie to me?" I asked and he shook his head.

"What are you talking about?" He asked and I sighed. I rubbed my face and looked back to him.

"You said you weren't messing with anybody, you lied to me." I said.

"No I didn't." He lied.

"Then who is Quaja? She came by today and wanted to talk to you about your baby." I said and he sighed.

"Man I don't want that girl." He said and I shook my head.

"It doesn't matter. That's your child and I would hate for them to be fatherless like my baby was." I said and he shook his head, walking out. We were doing good. Until now.

****

<> Pharaoh.