Chapter 8.

Andre POV

I smirked down at Ariana when I found out that she was Raji's sister. It's definite that we'd be seeing a lot of each other. She looked over at her friend as Raji sat next to her. I smirked, he was trying to run game already.

"I told you that I'd be seeing you again." I told her and she laughed.

"I guess so." She said nodding.

"What you doing in a strip club anyway?" I smirked.

"Having fun, relieving stress." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"I feel you on that." I said and my phone vibrated. I checked to see it was another phone call from Quaja. I sighed and shook my head. I wasn't even really feeling the club scene anymore.

"Well I'm about to head out, so I'll see you later." I said and she nodded. Raji wasn't even paying attention, he was too busy scoping out Ariana's friend. I shook my head laughing, and grabbed my keys walking out to my car, going home.

Ariana POV

Andre gave off a cool vibe and I chuckled. He had a gangster attitude with a pretty smile. I laughed and thought about the first body I had on my hands.

<>

I was visiting my brother's apartment when I heard the knob turn. I knew it was Raji. Who else would have a key to his place, other than me.

"What's going on little bit?" Raji asked hugging me, and muffing my head.

"Stop touching my hair." I said punching him in his chest and he lost his breath. I walked back into his room as he went downstairs to get something to eat. I sat on the bed and started to turn on the tv before I heard a loud crash. I grabbed Raji's gun and made my way downstairs. I peaked around the corner, like I did as a child, and saw some medium sized guy holding a gun to Raji's head.

"You and your team think that you could just sell on my street?" He asked roughing him up.

"You might as well pull that trigger, because I'm not going out as a bitch." Raji said and the man laughed.

I came from around the corner and shot the man directly in his neck, watching as his body fell awfully limp on the ground. He layed on the floor gasping for air. The gun exhaled smoke, as I held it in my right hand. My brother took the gun from me and hid it after he cleaned it. That was the first life I had taken away but it was for a reason.

<>

I never thought I could be capable of so much. Ever since then I knew me and the Urban life were going to get along. When Kori finally got to my house I laughed looking at her.

"You want to spend the night? You look awfully tired." I asked her.

"You sure its okay?" She asked and I nodded.

"Come on." I replied getting out of the car.

She parked the car and we went in the house, going upstairs to my room. I got in the shower for a long 45 minutes. When I got out of the shower I put on my blue shorts and a sports bra and got in bed next to an already sleeping Kori.

****

<> Pharaoh.