Chapter 19.

*Filler*

Ariana POV

Aj was now about to turn two in a little while, and I was still in California. The moment I first saw him I fell in love. He looks just like Andre in every way. He did have my ears and eyes though. My niece Raquel took after her mom. Everything about her was Kori except her nose.

<>

I was packing all of Aj's stuff and repacking some of my things. The U-Haul was already outside and everyone was here to see us off. All of our furniture was at our new place, the only things missing were us. It was a medium sized house with 4 bedrooms and 3½ bathrooms.

I walked outside with Aj on my hip and walked up to my parents.

"I'm going to miss you guys." I said tearing up. I wasn't going to see my family for at least a couple months. They hugged me and wished me luck.

"We love you." They all said simultaneously.

"We love you too." I said helping Aj into the car. Me and Aj waved to them and started our journey.

<>

Arriving back in Florida seemed so surreal because I didn't have anyone but Aj with me. He looked out of the window and gasped pointing at a bird.

"Mommy look." He said and I laughed nodding my head.

"I saw them baby." I said keeping my eyes on the road.

When we made it to the complex I went straight to the house. It was even better seeing it in person. Marble counters, big kitchen, spacious rooms. I went up to Aj's room and tucked him in after giving him a bath.

"Night baby I love you." I said while running my fingers through his hair.

"I love you too." He said giving me a hug and I kissed his cheek, getting up and closing his room door. I went into my room and took a shower.

<>

Waking up this morning I got ready to take Aj to get something to eat before I went to work. He would stay with Javon and Keara until I came back to pick him up.

"Come on Aj." I called out up the stairs.

"Coming." He yelled coming down the stairs.

<>

When we got to the McDonalds in the mall we ordered and sat down at an empty table. I had my back toward the door. We got our food and I gave him his milk.

"Mommy, ketchup." He said holding a french fry up in the air.

"Okay." I said smiling. I went up to the cashier and quickly got a couple packets of ketchup. He tried giving me his number but I refused. As I walked back to my seat I saw some guy talking to Aj. I quickly grabbed him and his food, rushing out.

<>

Getting to Javon's house was quick and easy, thank God. I quickly unbuckled Aj's seat belt and knocked on the door. Keara opened it and smiled. When Javon found out that Keara had to come back down from summer vacation in California, he came back down with her, and they got their own place.

"Come in you look stressed." She said.

****

<> Pharaoh.