Chapter 13.

Raji POV

It's been a long couple of weeks since me and Kori have seen each other and I debated on calling or texting her. Kori was a beautiful girl who'd been tampered with but her heart was still fixable. I finally made up my mind after a while and decided to call. I couldn't just be nervous forever. I grabbed my phone and dialed her number. She picked up after a few rings.

"Hey Raji." She greeted through the phone and I smiled hearing her voice.

"Hey. What's going on?" I asked her.

"Nothing really." She said smiling. I shifted positions in my bed and layed on my side.

"Oh, well I actually wanted to ask you something." I said and she laughed.

"Well say it then." She chuckled.

"Will you go on a date with me?" I asked and she laughed.

"Yeah of course, Raji." She said and I smiled nodding my head.

"How does dinner and a movie at my place sound on Friday?" I asked.

"Sounds great." She said.

"Okay I'll see you Friday." I said and she hung up. I looked up at the ceiling and sighed.

"Yes." This is becoming to be the best summer I've ever had.

Ariana POV

I sat on the phone with Andre and smiled. He was funny and crazy, the perfect combination for me.

"Babe?" He asked.

"Yes Dre." I said.

"What you wearing?" He asked.

"Andre!" I yelled into the phone.

"I'm kidding." He laughed.

"Better be." I said and sighed looking around my room at Raji's.

"You bored?" He asked and I nodded.

"Very." I replied.

"I'll come through with some stuff." He said and I smiled.

"Okay bye Andre." I said hanging up the phone.

<>

After about 15 minutes I heard knocking and I got up and went downstairs walking to the door. I opened the door and Andre barged in picking me up. He pecked my lips before walking upstairs. He dropped the bag on the bed and I looked through it seeing my favorite candy, blue gummy sharks. I laughed silently; he remembered.

For the first time in a while I was speechless. We watched a couple of movies and I had fun. Andre made me happy, and that's something I've always wanted in a person. He made me smile, laugh, and get chills down my spins all at once. It's just something about him.

"Andre." I said and he looked up at me.

"Yeah?" He questioned.

"I'm glad I met you." I said and he smiled laying his head on my stomach, kissing it.

"I'm glad I met you too." He said and I smiled laying my head on my pillow.

****

<> Pharaoh.