~ 19th/20th October 2013~

I'm having one of those weekends where I just don't want to be alive.  I can smile, but it will last only a couple of seconds before I am plunged back into my own misery, where I feel even more upset than before.

Yesterday was a disaster.

My stepdad was shouting at me for hardly anything.

Well... he was shouting because I hadn't brought my cup downstairs and because I had a towel in my room. Oh, and because I left my lamp on.

But when I mean shouting, he called me "scruffy little pig" among other things.

So what did I do?

I recorded it.

Once he'd finished arguing, I played it back to myself to make sure that I'd got it.

My mum heard it.

She confronted me and I told her that she was hearing things.

Later that night, both my step dad and mum came upstairs. It was around 8:30. They told me to take my washing downstairs, but they didn't ask, they shouted. So I took it down straight away.

Whilst downstairs, I made myself a hot chocolate since the kettle was still warm.

As I was leaving the kitchen, I opened the door to see my step dad there, watching me as he started shouting at me for being downstairs.

They'd just told me to go downstairs to take my washing down.

Today, the shouting began around 10:30am.

It was because my sister had been out all day and her phone had broken so they couldn't get in contact with her.

They took it off her, and that's what the arguing was about. They took it off her because she couldn't answer it. As well as this, they shouted at her because I gave her £2 to get herself a drink.

Then the shouting stopped.

At 1Pm, my sister came into my room.

We both hadn't eaten since the night before, because we don't feel comfortable going downstairs with him there.

Eventually, we decided to go downstairs, because before that, I went downstairs to say 'hi' to my granddad, when my step dad starting shouting at me because I had a cup in my room. I went upstairs and because I didn't take it down straight away, he turned the internet off.

When we went down for food, we had to stay in the kitchen, since my mum and step dad were watching TV in the living room. All we have in is ready meals and burgers, even when they know that we won't touch them with a barge pole.

So, as a result, my sister had a tin of soup, which she ended up eating on the floor because we daren't go into the living room (they turned the dining room into a room for themselves), and I ended up having to have food on the counter.

To make sure we got the internet put back on, my sister took some clothes upstairs and I did the dishwasher, since my step dad had taken the dogs out.

My sister went and asked my mum if she could have the internet back on and my mum ended up slagging her off and shouting at her.

She phoned up my step dad and asked if we could have the internet back on, and when my mum put the phone down, she carried on slagging the pair of us off.

After she'd finished that, she started having a go at me about the whole voice recording thing. She's warned me that if I have recorded them, then she will not hesitate to go to the police and hand me in herself.

I'm sure they'd love to hear about what goes off at home.

The video at the side is the recording.