25th July 2015

So many people have messaged me to see how I am and have asked if thing have got better. The answer is a definite no. 

I had my exams in April, June and July. They turned off the internet, prevented me from going to the library and would not allow me to go to revision classes after school. They also wrecked my revision notes and work so I couldn't revise. Plus they made several ventures into school to completely embarrass me. The night before every exam they made me clean the house instead of revise. 

Now, they have kicked me out with no money. They have taken £650 off my for no reason at all and have signed me up for a bunch of 12 month contracts so I now cannot leave the country like I originally planned. I have worked every day for the last month, including weekends, so that I can pay for my rent although that doesn't even cover it since it's such a low paid job. They also have a set of keys to my flat so they can come and go as they please. Furthermore, they continue to go around town, telling everyone how they've helped me out and people keep telling me how ungrateful I am. What a kick in the face. They have refused to let me have the TV or wifi so I'm completely isolated. 

So at the moment, life absolutely sucks, but thank you to everyone who has supported me.