Epilogue

|Epilogue|

After struggling her senior year in highschool, 18 year old Devyn Wright leaves everything in Miami behind. Coming from a loving family that was quickly torn apart like a tornado, she had to face many struggles. Facing her mother and sister's death, delusional father, addiction to drugs, sexual attractions, culture shock, and eventful boyfried, Devyn begins to find herself. She learned slowly but surely that being something she was not, wasn't worth it. When embracing herself and learning to never stop being her, Devyn begins to grow up. As she grows, she learns. Now she is about to face an obstacle that she never would have thought of in a million years. The only way that she can deal with this obstacle is by staying true to them. And that's what she plans on doing, all by herself...

Read more about Devyn's newest obstacle in life in the book: "True To Us" by Thugginmindlessly.

As for Kyrie Johnson, you can say many things. His senior year at first seemed ordinary and normal. Fighting, girls, and self-dependence was always a must in his eyes. But when he meets Devyn, things change. Life gets crazier, love is in the air, sexual attraction, more violence, and putting other people first becomes the norm. All of this is supposed to help mature Kyrie, but has he matured? Is Kyrie ready to be the man that he thought he had prepared himself for? Is he ready to take on responsibility and stay true to hisself? It's time for him to go into the real world and the only way he will stand strong is if he stays true to them? But can he? Or will things change....

Read about Kyrie's hardest decisions in the book: "True To Us" by Thugginmindlessly.

/////////////////

A/N: I know the epilogue was short lol but whatever. This book is officially completed. I will eventually go back and edit for typos, grammatical errors, etc.