Chapter Twenty-six

|Chapter 26|

- Devyn

I got up the next day in pain. My whole body was sore but Kyrie and I had to go to school.

"Argh," I hissed as I got up out of the bed. My thighs and legs were sore as hell. My scalp ached a little bit from Ky pulling my hair and I could feel the fresh scratches on my waist and stomach.

I took painful steps into the bathroom and got into the shower. I let the scorching water massage my body as I reminisced on last night. Kyrie really made love to me and vice versa. I'm glad that we made up but I'm still going to be curious. Sex won't answer my questions all the time. But for right now I'm content with my babylove.

I washed my hair in the shower and washed myself. I hopped out and finished the rest of my hygiene. I placed my underwear and my Levi jeans on my body before walking out of the bathroom with just jeans on. I saw that Kyrie was out of bed. He must've gone to shower in the guestroom.

I decided on just wearing an all white hoodie with no bra. I'm too sore to have my boobs all locked up. I don't care if they're everywhere today. I don't have nobody to impress.

My hair hung down wet on my shoulders as I looked in the mirror. I decided to leave it like that, there was no use. I made my way downstairs to make a light breakfast for me and Kyrie. I made myself a fruit salad with a bagel and I made Kyrie an egg sandwich with a quick fruit smoothie.

Ever since I've been living with Kyrie, I've learned how to cook and prepare things so well. Something that I never had to do before. Now I enjoy cooking so much! Especially with all the different music that Kyrie teaches me. I've learned to love my culture more and more each day. I still embrace my father's side as much as I can though.

"Baby!" I called out to Kyrie as I sat down to eat my breakfast. I heard some shuffling upstairs and then I saw Kyrie coming down the stairs looking tired as hell. He sat down next to me and began eating his breakfast. I just sat there with my head down.

"You good baby?" He asked in between sips of his smoothie.

"Yeah. I'm just sore," I said.

He laughed.

"Me too. I aint think you had it in ya' Dev. I guess I was wrong,"
he said eating. I just chuckled with my head still down.

"We still need to talk this shit out though Devyn. Sex won't cure our insecurities," he said.

I looked up.

"I agree. Let's talk. We have 30," I said looking at the clock on the stove. We're always up super early so it was fine with me to talk it out right here.

"You first," he said.

"Ok. Well, when I went to eat with Jenn. Come to find out our friend Eddie was there and so was my damn ex, Chucky. I was pissed but I couldn't ruin it for Jennifer so I sat down and ate but then Jennifer and Eddie got up and left me and Chucky there and he was getting close and saying shit but I ignored him. I finally just told them that I had to leave. It was ao uncomfortable for me! Ew. Well, I don't know how the hell he got my number! I was gonna' talk to Jenn about that today. I told him to stop texting me but he just gets so aggravating. As for Jarvis, we're like besties. He has his girlfriend and he respects my relationship," I told Kyrie.

He took it all in looking at me.

"I apologize for over reacting. But the only reason I was acting that way is because I'm kind of guilty."

I braced myself for the worst when he said that..

"Devyn. I don't know why. I tried to convince myself that I didn't want to ask you for sex so that's why I let her.... But it was just head. And I really tried to tell myself to stop going over everyday but I couldn't help myself."