Chapter Seventeen

|Chapter Seventeen|

- Devyn

I groaned in pain as I opened my eyes. My head hurt like fuck. I looked up and saw Darnell looking at me.

"You're woke," he spoke softly.

"Marissa beat your ass," he said while chuckling. I rolled my eyes.

"My bad Dev. Obviously she caught you by surprise but she called me after you was knocked out. I was so pissed that I just got you and left. I didn't even get the weed," he said. Damn.

I remember now what happened. Her bitch ass snuck me and she was gone have to pay!

"Is it still Tuesday?" I asked. There were no windows in here so I didn't know if it was day or night.

"Nah. It's Wednesday night almost. You need to eat," he said getting up and grabbing a Taco Bell bag from the dresser on the wall. He brought it over to me and dropped it on my stomach.

I grabbed a Doritos taco out and bit into it. "Mmm," I moaned.

"Party was lit last night but you didn't miss much. It normally gets real lit around tonight," he said. I nodded. Darnell handed me a water bottle and I drunk it all the way down. It felt so good to drink and eat. I picked out a loaded potato griller from the bag. I ate it in no time.

"Slow down," Darnell said while laughing. I just smiled. "It's only 8:30 so you got time to get ready," he said before walking out of the room. I quickly finished two more tacos and drunk another water bottle. Damn. I'm surprised my ass aint die knocked out that long.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. The left side of my face had a light bruise and my forehead was kind of red but there was no major damage. I wasn't just gonna' take this L easily though.

I got in the shower and washed for a while. I made sure that I was squeaky clean before hopping out. When I got out, I quickly bumped my leave out with the flat iron and put my sew-in into a high pony tail.

I walked into Darnell's room and went into the drawer that held my clothes. I grabbed a simple orange, off-the-shoulder long sleeve shirt. I paired it up with some black lace shorts and my black gladiator shoes that came up to my shins.

"Cute," I said looking in the mirror. It was simple but something that would still get people looking. My ass was really fat in these shorts and my boobs sat up right in this shirt. It was almost 10:00 so Darnell and I headed out quickly.

When we got to the club it was more packed then the last few nights. The DJ was live as fuck blasting that Young Thug, my favorite rapper.

I sang and rapped along to the song as we made it up to the VIP section. Damn, I need something. I started scratching my arm and my foot started itching. "Fuck," I mumbled. "Nell, I need something like right now. A black won't do," I told him. I went a whole day sleep without anything and I can't take it. I started scratching my arm harder. Nell looked at me and laughed. I chuckled.

He got up and found somebody who was rolling up some fat ass blunts. He brought one over to me and we started toking. It was only weed but it hit the spot. I felt the high taking over me as my body calmed and became mellow.

"This shit is fucking loud," I said through coughs. Once again, Kyrie was looking at me through the corner of his eye. I didn't really care anymore. I realized that he gone do whatever with Yasmin but I'm still gonna' try to warn him.

'White Iverson' by Post Malone played. I got up and started dancing like how the fraternities from HBCU's do. Everybody was feeling me. I had the blunt in my hand and all. People was watching me in amazement as I danced and moved like water. I don't know where I was getting all these dancing skills from...