Chapter Twenty-one

|Chapter 21|

- Devyn
December 7th, 2016

I watched Greenleaf intensely as I munched on a banana. I love bananas so much. That reminded me to tell Kyrie to make banana pudding tonight. One of my favorite dishes by him.

knock.
knock.
knock.

I heard someone knocking on the door and I knew exactly who it was. Jarvis...

I decided to invite him over to chill with me today. We've been texting for a month or so and he's really cool and sweet. The crazy thing is that he's 24 though. I don't mind... He's fine as hell and has good connection.

I looked into my phone camera to make sure that my makeup was simple but cute. I wore a Victoria Secret sweat suit.

knock.
knock.

"Coming!" I called out as I walked to the front door. I opened up the door and saw a smiling Jarvis. It was around one o'clock. He looked so damn good. I moved out the way so that he could come in.

"Hey," I said quietly.

"Wassup. Why you talking all quiet now? You be smack-talking through text," he said giving me a hug. He smelt so damn good..

"I know," I laughed as I led him to the living room. I sat down and paused Greenleaf. I looked at Jarvis who sat down next to me.

"So you live here with a nigga' right?" he asked. I nodded.

"I'm just his friend in need. It's a long story," I said slowly.

"I got time," he smiled.

I told him the whole story about how I started being disrespectful during my mother's pregnancy. I told him about me changing schools and how my life changed. I even told him that I was on crack and then explained to him how I am where I am now.

"Wow. For somebody so young, you've been through a lot. I like that though. You a tough one," he said. I looked at him and smiled. He was very pretty, handsome wasn't even the word.

Jarvis is mixed with black and white like me. He has gorgeous teeth, black curly hair, and he's about 6'0. I'm 5'6 so we weren't too far apart in height. He was really slim though. I'm on the thick side even though my tummy is flat.

"You like what you see?" he asked. I realized I was staring.

"Sorry," I mumbled as I folded my feet under me. "Nah, you good. I'm glad you find me attractive," he spoke smoothly. He's kind of cocky like Kyrie..

"You're very attractive. I never knew black boys could be so attractive until I moved schools," I said. "Well I'm glad you moved because you would've never met me," he said. I met Jarvis at the club one night during Darnell's Halloween Spree.

Speaking of Darnell, he never contacted me and that kind of scared me but I brushed it off.

"Right. So what movie you want to watch?" I asked. "It's up to you boo," he said looking at me smiling. I laughed and stopped myself from staring. I turned on Netflix and flipped through suggestions. I saw a movie named 'Fruitvale Station'.

"Oooo, this has my baby daddy Micheal B. Jordan in it!" I said excitedly. "Damn. I wanna' take his position then," Jarvis said as I clicked on the movie. I layed my feet in his lap as we both got comfortable.

The movie started and Jarvis rubbed my feet as we watched. I could really get use to this. The movie played as I watched and I got engrossed. Micheal B. Jordan is so fine and he was being such a good actor.