Chapter Fifteen

|Chapter Fifteen|

Tuesday

- Devyn

"Here drink this," Darnell said passing me a double-cup. "What's all in it?" I asked smiling. "Some of everything," he told me.

"Well let me at least toke first," I told him. He nodded and passed me a blunt out of his pocket. I smoked on it and instantly fell into a state of euphoria.

"Damnn. I only been fucking with you for 5 days and I'm already," I stopped mid-sentence and just started laughing. I was high as fuckkkkkkkk.

"That's what that crack'll do," Darnell said laughing.

We talked about the craziest shit ever and munched on some McDonald's. I swear this was the happiest I've been lately. In these last five days, I've been doing nothing but being happy. I was smoking crack cocaine and popping pills. Darnell made me slow down though. He wanted me to be healthy.

I can't lie and say I'm not already addicted. But since I cared about myself, when I started feigning for the coke, I would just smoke Black and Milds. They soothed me and kept me occupied. The little buzz was enough to keep me from withdrawing.

Shit be happening so fast.

If you can't see, I am changed. I'm really about this crazy shit. I can see myself doing drugs for the rest of my life now. I mean, I'm getting high and eating good so what's the problem? My face is still very gorgeous and my health is perfect. Life is good.

"So you still need me to do that favor?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Yeah. When you catch that bitch with her bookbag, I need you to beat her ass and then get my shit," he told me. I nodded.

No. Darnell isn't a drug dealer. He gets his shit from Marissa. Yeah, the white girl who goes to my school. I was surprised when he told me this information.

Marissa Telly. The girl who I thought I wanted to befriend was a trap queen. She dates Kyrie's cousin/good friend Anthony. Yeah, the one who put his d-ck in my mouth. I was really disgusted by both of them and was willing to beat their ass.

Darnell told me that Marissa would sometimes smoke other people's drugs or sell them to other people for higher prices. When she did this, she would try to have sex with the person to make up time for the drugs. She was such a hoe. That made me really wanna beat her ass.

"I can't wait," I told him before grabbing the double-cup. I slowly sipped on the lean. It tasted so sweet to me. My eyes got drowsy as I drank it. It was slowly about to knock me the fuck out.

***********

- Kyrie

I looked at the classroom before me. Ms. Simmons was making me tell the class about mine and Devyn's trip. She wanted to talk about it Friday or Monday but Devyn was here neither days, so she made me do it by myself today. I'm guessing Devyn is either still mad at me or her dad make her move but there's nothing I can do.

I began to tell them about the trip and what we did at the seminar building. They seemed to be amazed but I was really zoned out. I rambled and rambled and then at the end asked if there were any questions. Of course some niggas was asking some dumbass questions but I stayed calm and answered the questions.

"Thank you Mr. Johnson," Ms. Simmons said. The class clapped and I took my seat next to Yasmin. I had changed seats in all my classes to sit by her. I really needed to start doing right by her.

When class was over Ms. Simmons called me to her desk.

"Wassup," I spoke to Ms. Simmons. Her real name was Pam and she was cool as hell outside of class. Like too cool. Me, her, and Yas have done some things...