Chapter Three

|Chapter Three|

- Kyrie

"So how bout Ms. Simmons fine ass got me doing some kinda project field trip shit with that lil' mutt bitch."

"You mean Devyn?" My nigga Anthony asked.

"Yeah. How you know her name?"

"Marissa."

I nodded.

I aint gone lie. Shorty was beautiful but her attitude was a complete turn off. I'm a sucker for light skins and mixed breeds but her arrogant ass was a mutt in my eyes. That wouldn't stop be from being 12 inches deep in her though. Her body could make a nigga think some thangs...

"You good?" Ant asked.

"Yeah, I was just thinking."

I pulled up at Walmart. "I'll be right back," I told him.

I walked into the store and went to pick up a few groceries for tonight. I am a hood nigga but my momma' raised me right. I do wrong on my own.

I didn't turn to drugs though. I turned to fighting. I street fight and I fight dogs. As of right now, my pitts are undefeated and I've only lost about 7 fights in my life. That's individual, 2 on 2, and group included. I've been in over 65 fights. That should tell you something.

Although a nigga do this money shit illegally, I still got my grades going for me. My teachers keep telling me I got potential but I aint gone do shit but get that diploma and then become a statistic. Them white people aint gone pay a nigga like me right.

I chuckled as I saw Devyn fine ass in the baby section. I walked up right behind her. Close enough to where I could easily grab her but far away enough to where she couldn't feel me there.

"So you got kids huh?" I questioned lowly.

This scary bitch jumped.

"Oh my gosh! Kyrie, you scared me! But no, I have newborn siblings. They're twins."

I nodded.

"I meant to get your number," she said.

I cheesed. Although she would never be the type a nigga date, I would most definitely hit.

"I have the effect," I spoke.

"I mean for the project moron. I don't want cooties from your black ass."

"Here you go... but lemme hold ya' phone," I said.

She handed me her iPhone 6. I put my number in and saved my name as 'Ky Ky' with a winky emoji. Seeing her face this close was making me see how sexy she was.

"Use that," I said before walking off.

************

-Devyn

My heart fluttered as Kyrie walked off. I almost slapped myself. Like I said, he is extremely attractive but I would NEVER date a black boy. That's just a no.

Lord knows he had his way with words. Slick ass mouth.

I finished getting the formula and diapers for my baby brother and sister. After doing so I picked up a few grocery items for my mother.

I then walked into the supply section to pick up some items for this essay thing. Although I bicker with that Kyrie dude, I want to represent this school and my parents so I can't just give up on a good opportunity like this. You never know what you might get into in D.C.