Epilogue

Epilogue

3rd person p.o.v

-2 years later-

Marine held her one year old son, cayden on her hip as she cooked breakfast for her family.

Her mate came on with there six month old daughter, Morgan in his arms, I smiled at him lovingly, my husband, and mate.

"I love you" She said as he walked towards her with a loving look in his eyes just looking at his beautiful mate make Bryce thank the moon goddess for blessing him with a beauty like marine.

Cayden jumped on his mothers hip as she cooked breakfast. he wiggled out of her hold and Crowley over to his father who was staring lovingly at his family.

Marine and Bryce knew that they are now safe from harms way and that they know there family can live without fear and they can lead thee pack till there son takes over for them.

As for the kings son he went on to live a life with his real mate, she to is a mermaid and they together rule there half of the ocean together.

Jason and Jarod have found there mate a mermaid named Jordan. She is mated to both Jason and Jarod due to the fact that they are identical twins and in the moon goddesses eyes they get one mate.

"I guess in the end no matter how many rogues or rejections no one can keep you away from fate Remember that" marine said to her kids as she finished the story her kids begged for every night.

"That's our family's story goodnight my loves" she said as she turned off the light and walked out of her children's room.

She went to her mates office where he is doing work and sat in his lap looking up at him. "the same story" he ask with a smile as he kissed his mate lovingly.

She nodded up at him "the same story" she repeated.

"The best story" he told her while kissing her.

----------------------
~the more comments and votes I get the faster I update.

Vote <3
Comment <3
Follow <3