Chapter 15- Bryce?

Chapter 15- Bryce?

Marines p.o.v

I looked around the dark cell that I have been stuck on for how knows how long, I think it's been a week. maybe.

Caden has tried to forcefully mate me three times now. everything I managed to push in off and him leave fuming in anger.

I'm starting to get very weak I don't know if I can hold him off anymore.

I have been down here trying to put together the scattered pieces of my life in my brain. I'm sore that everything that they told me is a big fat lie.

I had my hands bound to the wall with some kind of chains, that are very strong. I coughed up blood and spit it to the side.

I heard the door open and a his voice say "that's not very lady like"
I sighed knowing this time what ever he tries I can't fight him, I don't have enough energy to do so.

He smirked and walked to me. looking at my clothes which are nothing but rags now.

"Well well well, look what we have here, someone's not so strong anymore" he said with and evil look on his face.

I whimpered in response , I couldn't really do anything else. "I think it's time I mate my love" he told me with a new found sadness in his eyes. "I'm sorry it has to be like this" he whispered.

I cried "please dot do this, please" I plead. he frowns and looks back at me with lust in his eyes.

He ripped off my short and threw it across the dirty room. "please no please" I sobbed.

He tore of my shorts in one quick motion. Which is all I had on due to the fact that when they took me I just shifted.

"There here and close" a voice boomed. Caden visibly paled. who's here? Are they here for me? Please let them me here for me!

I felt something prick my a the same time I head a loud growl Eco through the halls and the most amazing smell ever. mate.

I knew he wasn't dead. "of I can't have you no one can" Caden whispered And pushed what ever was in the siring into my arm.

I screamed in pain and started to fell drowsy. really drowsy. I heard a mans voice boom "where is my mate" his voice was like heaven.

The door was broken down with a loud 'boom'. He growled and I looked t him as best I could. he is perfect. I could look at him all day and his big eyes I could get lost in. then it his me, this man is my mate. A wolf.

He grabbed Caden and snapped his neck with a sickening snap. He looked at me lovingly and worried. He took off his shirt. and put it on my naked body.

"I love you" he mumbled as he picked me up and held me to his chest. He noticed the needle in my arm and he growled.

"Bryce?" I asked, he nodded and took off down the hall then my whole world turned black.

----------------------

~the more comments and votes I get the faster I update.

Vote <3
Comment <3
Follow <3